“New favorite in Bethlehem”
Review of Apollo Grill

Apollo Grill
Ranked #2 of 366 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2014

After visiting Bethlehem for several years we tried the Apollo Grill last year for the first time. We returned this year and loved the food and the service. Make reservations!!!

1  Thank Bobcat17

Reviewed January 4, 2014

This place is my favorite in the Lehigh Valley. The food is EXCELLENT, drinks are delicious and service and ambience is wonderful. As an NYC resident, this place is up to parr with any Manhattan bistro. My favorite here is the crab and asparagus bisque. I dream about it. Any time I am in town, I love to dine at Apollo. My husband and I enjoy it for a romantic date night, as a family get-together, or drinks and apps with the girls. I love how it is situated on a charming street in Bethlehem. The best!

1  Thank tropicalcg
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I've been to Apollo many times and always had great food and great service. As a restaurant owner I always have high expectations of service and food. If one is lacking the other can't make up for it. Apollo has great food and staff.

1  Thank DGraver
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Ate here for dinner for the first time. We did not have a reservation, but they were able to seat us immediately, despite the crowd. Food was delicious, although a bit pricey. We would visit again the next time we are in Bethlehem.

1  Thank cocolove78
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We have dined there numerous times while visiting family. The food is very good and the menu is both extensive and inventive. Good service, nice ambiance and good food; its worth it.

1  Thank Peter S