“Everyday Greatness”

Cuisines: Cafe
Bethlehem, Pa
“Everyday Greatness”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Great coffee and light wholesome breakfasts and lunches including locally sourced artisan granola & yogurts, homemade soups & comfort foods ... the combined star powers of Full of Crepe & Blue Sky Cafe bring another winning Joint to the Northside! Just a short walk from the historic Hotel Bethlehem through the Sun Inn Courtyard you will find a friendly barista & a warm cup of joe.

Bern, Switzerland
“Not just a coffee shop”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

As I work in the area, I enjoy stopping in The Joint for a sandwich or something sweet. Expresso goes without saying. A great new addition to Bethlehem's downtown hospitality spots.

Visited August 2013
“I like that joint!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Blue Sky Café + Full of Crepes = this Joint. I just love it. Good location, good peeps, good coffee. Intimate, friendly, with a jolt of java, need I say more. Bye bye dunkin', we had a nice run. I am love with my locals.

• Visited July 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Bethlehem's Newest Café Hits The Spot”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I was so excited when I heard the folks from Blue Sky Café were opening a satellite location in The Sun Inn Courtyard, only 3 doors down from my office. I was not disappointed! The Joint offers a nice mix of local and international coffees, a limited selection of sandwiches and pastries, and a kickin' yogurt parfait bar. The atmosphere is cozy and should get better with time (they just opened last week). I look forward to spending a lot of time in my new favorite coffee shop!

• Visited July 2013