“Waste of time and money. Food was horrible”
Review of Revolutions

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Revolutions
Ranked #25 of 41 things to do in Bethlehem
“Waste of time and money. Food was horrible”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Went with my best friends from the area. Was expecting adult type games, ( golf, basketball). Arcade at Chuckie cheese was better! Food was terrible. Potato soup was ok. Burgers are better at McDonald's. bar staff were friendly and attentive and told us the place won't last. House music is constant and annoying. Bowling is $30 an hour. What if two ppl want to play one game?! This didn't include rentals. Beautiful building and idea but falls very, very short of what adults would want in lieu of the typical Saturday night bar scene. P.S. any place that had more security (cops?) than patrons is ghetto and no worth the $70 dinner bill for two burgers and a French dip on a soggy hot dog cardinal roll. Don't waste the time and money. Go to the casino

Visited September 2013

Delaware
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Eat, drink, play all under one roof”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Revolutions is a hybrid pool hall, bowling alley, game arcade, bar and restaurant. There's something for everyone. We did the bowling and pizza package - a good deal for 4 "grownups" on a rainy afternoon. Food & drink service was right to the alley and the pizza surprisingly tasty. The first floor also offered pool tables. Upstairs were the arcade games - for "kids" of all ages.
There are a number of other packages available, including ones for students. A good time at a reasonable price!

Visited July 2013
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great addition in neighborhood”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Wings were perfect and the garlic goat cheese flat bread was the best I had. Would love to come back and try the bowling lanes.

Visited July 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“May have to go back but won't eat there.”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I checked this place out over the weekend and I have to say that it was a very nice first impression. Was greeted at the door and given a tour. So I figured that I'd sit at the bar and eat. Really nice restaurant with all of the TV's all over the place.
The food was just bad. I had the fried Mozzarella and it was just too salty. It was even a little burnt on the bottom. Probably thought I wouldn't notice it since the nicer side was showing. Then I had the cheese steak. Never again. Born and raised in Philly I know my cheese steaks and this was farrrrrrrrr from it. There was grissel in almost every bite. The only reason that I would even go back would be to take my nieces and nephews there to bowl or the arcade but I would rather go to the pizza place there or even Starters before I subject them to eat there. Too bad. This place could be a one stop place but the food was a 1 star.

Visited June 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Not what I expected... But ok.”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Went with a friend to just dance. We couldnt find the club and had to ask a security guard. Then we were told no flip flops for my friend, which is not on the website, and buying new shoes, we finally got it. For paying $10 I thought it would be bigger and a better dance floor. What did our $10 get? Well, a nice patio to sit on, LOTS of people watching (unbelievable ridiculous clothing for girls), and some drinks that cost a little too much for Bethleham area.
We were cute shirts and jeans and probably were underdressed but we were fine. Online it said Michael Jackson tribute night and all that meant was 30 minutes of straight MJ songs.
We may go back but we will probably go on a Friday when it is not as strict and potentially less hoochie dressed girls.

Visited June 2013