“Great concept, great execution”
Review of Full of Crepe - CLOSED

Full of Crepe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Full of Crepe specializes in creating delicious, hand-crafted sweet and savory crepes, using fresh, high quality ingredients. Gluten-free and vegan options available.
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Took my 86 year old Mom for lunch. We had a great lunch, fulfilling creeps, great friendly service.
Can't help but think this is going to be successful chain someday.
Suggestion, give a knife and fork with the creeps..... They're so big, and full!

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Awesome CREPES, coffee is delish, atmosphere is good, friendly and personable staff! You can't go wrong with anything on the menu and the special board! So if you are in town check this local place out! Stick to the locals!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

We had an excellent strawberry, banana, and Nutella crepe. Space is small. Service is knowledgeable (they ask you questions to clarify your order that you didn't even realize you should ask) and friendly. Reasonably priced. We didn't wait long for our crepe and saw quite a few people come in who had ordered ahead. I can't wait to go back and try their savory crepes and breakfast crepes.

1  Thank sjc43
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This place is less than a year old but it is fantastic. I had heard of it for a few months and even unknowingly passed it several times (it is quite hidden, sandwiched subtly between Subway and another run down place on New St). Before seeing a movie, I finally decided to try this place (I had only recently taken an interest in the new crepe sensation, but I was definitely excited to give this place a chance, and I am sooo glad I did. The first time, I just ordered a CBPB (chocolate, banana, and peanut butter) and it was incredible. One of the best and worst things about this place is that it's so small. When you step in, there's a tiny ordering counter, 2 griddles where the crepes are made, and a menu written on a blackboard. There is hardly anywhere to stand (the crepes were originally to-go only but they are expanding soon) but at the same time, it makes the experience much more intimate and pleasant. The owner/cooks are extremely friendly and you can tell that they really enjoy serving up delicious crepes. Also, it's just so much fun watching them prepare the crepes right in front of you.

For such a small place, they offer a good variety, both sweet and savory. I've been back countless times and although I really want to get through the menu, I can never seem to pass up the reliably delicious CBPB (with strawberries sometimes). I have managed to try the brown sugar & cinnamon crepe and the Frenchie (lemon and powdered sugar) which were both really good and only 4$ (the CBPB is $6).

This place's popularity seems to be increasing exponentially which really sucks because it is still so small and there are only two griddles. If someone orders a savory crepe with an egg, they have to use one griddle to cook the egg, so the wait can be really long (up to 45mins at peak times). They used to be cash-only which was sometimes inconvenient, but they just recently started accepting credit/debit cards! Also, they do take phone orders for pick up which is great if you use it but annoying if you've gone in person to order and then have to wait even when there's no visible line. Overall though, this place is a huge hit. I'm very happy for the owner but at the same time, I kind of wish it were still not as well known so I could go all the time and order immediately!

1  Thank Dee B
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have been here several times and love it. It is a very small place with excellent fresh food. My son's ask to go back all the time. Sweet or savory, you can't go wrong!

1  Thank Mom2Cg2013