“"Great food. Greater GOOD !!!"”
Review of Cafe the Lodge

Cafe the Lodge
Ranked #122 of 399 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Description: GREAT FOOD, GREATER GOOD! Located in the historic south side Bethlehem. Offering delicious breakfast, coffee, homemade baked goods & soup, lunch, catering, delivery, conference room reservations, and much more!
Reviewed August 24, 2016

This awesome cafe (only breakfast & lunch is served) is not only a great place to eat but also allows you to support a great cause. The breakfast menu looked quite yummy and we enjoyed a great lunch of a cuban sandwich and my turkey bacon ranch wrap. Their iced tea (passion fruit) was delicious. On a gorgeous day, enjoy a table outside which is colorfully furnished and includes a koi pond. Support a local community cafe that supports those dealing with mental concerns and enjoy great food and wonderful people. They have a room for groups of 12-15 for organizational meetings, etc. Prices are very reasonable. A sandwich and side run less than $8 generally

Date of visit: August 2016
Tammy-CTL, Admin at Cafe the Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

Thank you for the great review.
Cafe the Lodge

Reviewed February 28, 2016

My friend and I wanted to give this place a try after a recommendation from another friend. They are open only for breakfast and lunch. You place your order at the counter and they bring it to you when ready. You retrieve your own beverages with free refills on coffee. We both ordered quiche served with your choice of salad. We both ordered the harvest salad which is greens, apples, walnuts and cranberries with a raspberry dressing. The food was nicely presented and very tasty. The employees were friendly and polite. Lovely place and I would definitely visit again.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed October 26, 2015

My husband discovered this cafe in south Bethlehem near Lehigh and returns every week for their special oatmeal. I like their homemade muffins and.....always a moor tang good coffee.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed July 15, 2015 via mobile

Stopped here while visiting Lehigh.
What an amazing cafe! Loved the food and the employees were great.
I'm from Chicago and wish there was a place like this at home. Very inspirational. You'll only understand once you've been here. Loved it!

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Oncotron1
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I had lunch with a friend here today. My veggie wrap was prepared to order i.e. no oil or mayo for medical reasons. Our order was taken promptly and pleasantly. Our drinks were delivered quickly to our table. The pasta salad accompanyment was excellent too. The staff stopped by to ask about our satisfaction. That reminded me to write this review. I have stopped in before and have always been delighted with food and service but never reported it here. This is my good deed for you today!

Date of visit: July 2014