“Love the lunch bento boxes!”
Review of One Third

One Third
Ranked #76 of 358 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I enjoy the lunch bento boxes from One Third. They include a small salad, soup, California roll, crab rangoon, jasmine rice, and your choice of a main entree, all for $8.00. Can't beat it and it's all very tasty! I always get the green chicken curry and I warn--it is VERY spicy but flavorful.

1  Thank Latina7140

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I love the variety of different cuisines. They have a good menu and the value can't be beat. Take out or dine in is always good. I am happy they are doing so well.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I'm not sure who they have in the kitchen at One Third, but they have "Pan-Asian" down pat. They offer sushi that is nicely prepared (though not as well prepared as Hana Sushi in Nazareth), Chinese style noodles that are very tasty and Thai curries that I think are better than both Thai Thai II and White Orchid. The curries are VERY spicy, and I am a lover of really spicy food. But knowing that I would be sharing with a friend who doesn't love spicey food the way I do, I asked for mine only medium spicy. And it was almost too spicy for me, but I LOVED it. Fortunately for me, it WAS too spicy for my other friend so I took hers home and had it for lunch the next day - still utterly spicy and delish.

The atmosphere isn't bad - it's kind of a faux-Zen look. The service is not great. They totally forgot to bring our table of 8 any flatware or napkins and I had to ask for a wineglass (BYO!) - they were definitely in the weeds. I think they haven't completely gotten their groove on yet. But the food is good enough to make me give them a few more chances. If not, I'll just get their curries as take-out!

1  Thank bogle821
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here this evening and used a coupon found on their website. I had the teriyaki steak, which was cooked a perfect medium. It was served with jasmine rice and a salad with an incredible house dressing. My husband had the chicken pad thai and he said it was good. We started with chicken lettuce wraps, which were tasty but not the best we have had locally. The service was very attentive and friendly, and the atmosphere was pleasant- a little dark but soothing and intimate. We didnt BYOB this time, but that is a bonus!! We will be back!

1  Thank livinfortravel
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I went on recommendation of a friend who had tried the sushi (Take-out). The place has ambience, pleasantly decorated, tasteful music played at a background level, and lovely, young attentive waitstaff. I ordered four pieces of sushi for an app, and if I had stopped there, I probably would have rated it 4 star. I had chicken pad thai for an entree, and it was a disappointment, not inedible by any means, but lacking in the spice and flavor that I am accustomed to. My wife had an excellent miso soup and chicken tempura which is never exciting to me. I'll go back and give it another try..