“Delicious Pizza, Friendly Family Owned Business”
Review of Fratzola's Pizzeria Cafe - CLOSED

Fratzola's Pizzeria Cafe
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Description: Fratzola's brings Old Forge / Scranton Pizza to Lehigh Valley and was selected #1 in Lehigh Valley for BEST PIZZA from discoverlehighvalley,com .We are a family runned resturant with a taste of our families homemade italian cooking. Dont forget we are B.Y.O.B!! Hope to see you soon..
Bethlehem
“Delicious Pizza, Friendly Family Owned Business”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Great pizza made by a very nice family run business. I sat and had a very enjoyable conversation with them while waiting for my pie. Both times I have eaten here I got the square pan pizza. Now, if you are like me and do not like American cheese, you must ASK for mozzarella. Their "Old Forge" style pizza comes with American cheese on it. Many people love that recipe so I suggest you give it a try, but me, I don't like American cheese on anything so, I just ask for mozzarella, and its perfect. Not too greasy, delicious crust (the kind you like to eat the ends, sorry dogs!) slightly sweet, tangy sauce, and the right amount of cheese. Please give this new local place a try, I'd love to see them succeed here in the Valley.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Suenotto

Danielsville, Pennsylvania
“Good...but definitely not true Old Forge style pizza”
Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Fratzola's pizza looks like Scranton/Wilkes Barre pizza, but that's where the similarity ends. My boyfriend and I were so excited to try their pizza, but it didn't meet our expectations. I guess we'll have to continue our hour+ drive to get the real stuff! If you've never had this style of pizza, give it a try...you may like it. BUT, if you're already familiar with this style of pizza, just skip this place or you'll be disappointed.