“Great Shops!”

Shoppes at the Sands
Ranked #15 of 41 things to do in Bethlehem
“Great Shops!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

All the shops are great, but the best is when they have sales. My husband bought two for one shoes in Bass. Great petite clothes in Dress Barn, DKNY also had sales, Coach is always good, I bought matching dresses in Heartstrings for my nieces children, I didn't have time to go to the other stores but I will next time.

• Korean first
Somerset, New Jersey
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 342 helpful votes
“Only one unique store”
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Typical stores, Coach Outlet, Ultra Diamond etc etc etc. Overpriced for the bored people trying to get out of the casino for a while. The only unique store is PEEPS. You got it, a store devoted to the marshmallow treat Peeps! It's a clever idea however I am not sure how successful it will be. Time will tell.

1 Thank Cheryl D