“Great Italian Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We've eaten here several times but haven't written any reviews so it's time. This place is wonderful! They serve true Italian food not Olive Garden and not Sysco pre-made stuff.Try the chicken parm...it is amazing. No knife should ever be needed with good parmesan and this cuts with a fork. The garlic bread is like no other you have ever eaten. It has cloves of garlic on it! Wow, look out. Portions are large and the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

We went there for lunch and it was very good food at very reasonable prices in unreasonably large quantities. Service was prompt and friendly. It is definitely worth a try.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

The waitress was a dunce we had to give our order twice for food and our drinks. The owner was sitting two seats down yelling and cursing on her phone with a creditor. Her cell phone company to be exact. They do give you large portions of Soggy over cooked noodles. Nothing is fresh..it looks like an old dusty diner. Also the kitchen staff don't use gloves. I didn't eat more than three bites. Maybe once upon a time this was an Italian restaurant. Now its a tasteless cheesy diner. Did I mention over priced for poor quality.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I was very excited to try this place. I am not a complainer when I go out and I usually let a lot go considering I have worked in the business for over 20 years. I had a few issues with my food and was reluctant to send it back. I was then confronted by a very rude manger or server they never identified themself. I was accused of lying about the food and told I would have to pay for it anyway. I ate 2 bites. These people have no idea what customer service means, no wonder the place was empty on a Friday.

1  Thank Kat112370
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We just had a great meal this past Thursday. My husband had Spaghetti Bolognaise and I had Amore Linguini with scallops, shrimp, & sun dried tomatoes. We were stunned at the size of the portions. There was no way we could finish our platters in one sitting so naturally we took the leftovers home. We weighed the doggie boxes because we couldn't get over how much food was left. Each box weighed over a pound and a half. So not only did we have a delicious meal at the restaurant, we expect to get at least two more meals from each of our leftovers. This was our first time eating at That's Amore and we will be back.