“Home made pasta!”
Review of Molinari's

Molinari's
Reserve with OpenTable
Molinari's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 360 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We went during the week and there were no specials that night, we ordered fresh pasta off the menu, it was very good, but a little salty, next time we will ask for them to go easy on the salt, they dont need it, the food is good without it. The service was fast and friendly. The wine prices were reasonable. We have been to Italy several times and were a little disapointed that the menu was a little limited to patas and pizzas. We were hoping for some more local dishes, but we are just picky. Maybe well try a wekend when they run some specisls!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

I ate here with a colleague while in Bethlehem on business. The food was absolutely excellent - flavorful, skillfully prepared, and reasonably priced for such high quality. Great discovery!

Reviewed March 12, 2012

I went with my husband and 2 well behaved children. The food, service and atmosphere were amazing. Try the mussels!

Reviewed February 26, 2012

This is the place that I should have taken my wife for Valentines Day instead of that "table" place down the road. I did make amends by taking her here. The variety and taste of the food we had was outstanding. From the margerita pizza, to the arugula salad, to the Fresh Burrata Cheese and Fennel, the Fettucini alla Puttanesca Molinari, and the Pine Nut Crusted Salmon, it was all savory, with surprising taste combos, and just the right proportions, all at very reasonable prices. We had the olive oil cake for dessert and it was deliciously unique.
The atmosphere was very cozy and the service was just the right mix of attentiveness without being overbearing.
Check it out, you most likely will add it to your restaurant rotation in the area.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

This is not your typical Lehigh Valley Italian restaurant. First off, they have a wonderful wine list that is very fairly priced. Everything is home made and fresh with an interesting flair. We shared the mussels. Just fantastic. I had the monkfish entree and my husband had a pasta dish with a red sauce (don't remember the name). Both were superb. Oh and fresh made gelato for dessert!!! Terrific. Honestly, I haven't had a meal this good in a local restaurant in a very long time. They are right down the street from Steel Stacks and the Casino....so there is always a place to go after dinner. We chose to go to the movies at Steel Stacks. All and All a great meal and a fun night.