“terrific food”

Molto Pazzo
Ranked #108 of 347 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“terrific food”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

delicious food, huge portions, good service. Close to the hotel and other attractions in the area. I would highly recommend

Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Very crazy, very good!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

A nice Italian treat with excellent service, good food, generous portions and pleasant ambience. We would return and try other dishes. The bread, salads and pastas were all very good. The website doesn't say so but they do offer limited wines.

2 Thank ChasinNJ
Medford, New Jersey
“Nice Evening on the Patio”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We went to this restaurant while staying at a local Inn for the weekend that we attended the Allentown Fair. The food was very good and the service ws excellent. We sat outside as they were having a large party inside but it did not deter from the service or food quality at all. Would recommend.

Emmaus, Pennsylvania
“Italian Delite”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Only had pastas...large portions..salads nice and crisp...nice bread basket..Server never mentioned the Specials ...brought the wrong wine ...ln a hurry...Owner very nice and wants your business. Most of patrons enjoying themselves. Worth the try in Downtown Bethlehem.

• Visited September 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Very Good”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I've been to this place several times and have left feeling delightedly stuffed each time. The first time, I went with my family and my little sister was being such a brat. She is extremely picky and complained about her chicken breast in alfredo sauce for some unknown reason and the owner of the store kept apologizing and offering to bring out other dishes for her instead. I have no idea how he remained so calm and patient, but that definitely earned him points in my book. I had the an actual alfredo pasta dish that was delicious (I have to admit, I'm pretty easy to please...Unless the food royally sucks, I'll probably say it's the best I've ever had, or something along those lines). My parents both ordered chicken parmesan and had a hefty bag of leftovers soon after. Another time, I got some kind of Arrabiata pasta which, again, was more than satisfying. Service was great once again, although I felt a tad bit rushed to decide since we had arrived just a few minutes before the lunch to dinner switch over. I also went for my 21st birthday, which was on a Friday and there was surprisingly only a 10 minute wait. I ordered the carbonara and had to take half of it home, but it was, as usual, rich and creamy and very satiating. I've been wanting to try their desserts for awhile now, I just never have the room! All in all, though, great quaint place with friendly and fast service. Check out if you get the chance.

• Visited April 2013