“Food was wonderful”

Molto Pazzo
Ranked #105 of 347 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Food was wonderful”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Walking in the restaurant is small but very nice, they have a curtain in the front so the wind doesn't go on the customers( great idea) we went for lunch and we had the special for $10 which included soup chicken parm panni or pasta bolognese and a mini cannoli . We had both. And we're delicious! The only down was there was a bit of a wait, but overall worth it

• Visited April 2013

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I recently ate here around Valentine's Day. We made reservations, were seated right away. I used to walk past this place all the time and finally got a chance to stop in. The Sangria is delectable, and the meal portions are definitely enough to get two meals out of. A very small place with romantic atmosphere and hospitable/attentive wait staff. For my entree I received Penne pasta with broccoli rabe, sundried tomatoes, shrimp, garlic, and EVOO ( a special that evening.) Can't wait to go back and try their lunch menu!

• Visited February 2013
Commack, New York
“Nice little Italian restaurant”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Went to this restaurant without reading about it on Trip Advisor, which is something I don't normally do, but we tried to get into the Italian restaurant across the street, but the wait was too long. The restaurant was a pleasant surprise! I thought it was just going to be the regular pizza/Italian place, but it had a very nice menu, lots to choose from (and no pizza). Even though we did not order from the Specials, they looked very interesting. I got my old standby of chicken parmigiana and it wasn't the best I ever had (it was a little overdone and tough), but the sauce was very good. My sister had the chicken marsala and loved it. The balsamic vinagerette on the salad was the best I have ever tasted - had a sweetness to it! They had plenty of wait staff and they were very attentive and nice. If I'm ever in town again, I would definitely give it another try!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank LItraveler22
“Great find in downtown Bethlehem”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Food is excellent and the menu varied. You can easily share the portions, but will want to have your own and be able to take home your leftovers for another meal. Whole wheat pasta is available and so is wine if you forget your bottle. Service excellent as are the prices.

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“As good as it gets”
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

As good as it gets. Absolutely great Italian food. Place is a little small but that gives it a lot of class. The food is excellent. The service is w older full. I actually went there twice in a week. Portions are huge. It's a byob so keep that in mind.