“Unusual and Interesting place to Stop in at”

Seasons Olive Oil and Vinegar Tap Room
Ranked #3 of 16 Shopping in Bethlehem
Morris Plains, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Unusual and Interesting place to Stop in at”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have never seen or been in an "olive oil and vinegar tap room" before nor did I realize so many varieties exist. Most of the items are imported, from Italy or Sicily, and most are delicious. They are all available for tasting, and ultimately you cannot resist buying at least one or two at which time you have difficulty making your mind up on which to take home.

The staff is very nice, trying to explain and market their merchandise without being too pushy. They have frequent buyer program in which you buy 11 bottles and the 12th is free. I consider the prices to be high but they appear to be worth it, better than the quality or varieties you can find anywhere else.

We will definitely go back to Seasons on our next trip to Bethlehem. They also have stores in Lancaster, PA and Annapolis, MD.

Visited January 2013

Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“What a nice find!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My husband & I recently took a day trip to Bethlehem, and Seasons was the highlight of the day. We thoroughly enjoyed sampling the wares, and we purchased quites a few bottles...then went back for more before leaving the area. The Roasted Pumpkin Seed Oil is heavenly!

Visited December 2012
Allentown, Pennsylvania
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Great gifts for others and for yourself!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Very hard to choose which vinegar or which oil to buy....many tempted me. Excellent service. Friendly workers who made the shopping experience even better. The store was really crowded when I first entered but the staff worked well together to meet everyone's needs. My gifts were bagged so that I can give them as is...an added bonus of not having to wrap or rebag!
The last reviewer talks about food and waitresses...Season's is not a restaurant!! The 2 star review does not belong here.

Visited December 2012
Manchester, New Hampshire
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“We're repeat visitors!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

As others have said, this is THE place for foodies, experienced and novice, to get premium olive oil and lovely vinegars. We LOVE the tasting feature and the very knowledgeable staff. Our favorite oils are the Tuscan herb and walnut, with the butternut squash oil elbowing its way to the front.

For vinegars, we enjoy the maple balsamic and the sherry. Mix the maple balsamic with some walnut oil and you've got a rare treat! The oils add subtle flavoring to roasted veggies and, of course, make salads more exciting.

I see someone has raved about the Meyer Lemon oil. We bought some on our trip. I use it with seafood dishes and am planning to use it when I make the stock for turkey soup.

Seasons is a destination for us when we're in the Lehigh Valley.

Visited September 2012
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A must "to do" when walking downtown Bethlehem PA”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have been shopping at Seasons since they opened. During Musikest they offered a great deal. You could ship up to 10 bottles for $7.95. Needless to say my out of state friends all received some delicious vinegars. The owner makes your visit very special. He tells you what vinegars mix well with their great line of olive oils. And then he makes suggestions what to serve the mix on. You leave Seasons happy and hungry from all the great suggestions of combinations for your dinner. A must stop!

Visited August 2012