“Wonderful meal”

Nick's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #131 of 367 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 12, 2013

My friends & I (6 of us) went to Nick's on a Tuesday evening. I wasn't sure what to expect but was very much surprised. Everything we ordered was awesome....the bread came out pipeing hot and was so good. I had a great dish with chicken, ham, mushrooms, spinach in a pink sauce over bowties and it was to die for! I am going back again soon. Our waitress fast fast and friendly too.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Simple food,done right. Had a Greek salad and a Sicilian pizza.Pizza was very good but the salad with the anchovies was old school. Have not seen that since we moved south from N.Y.Also appeared to be the spot where all the locals went, always a good sign.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

We should have known better to go anywhere on the last night of a coupon ready to expire, but that is exactly what we did. Error on our part. However, that doesen't excuse the crappy waitress we had. The first time we ate here, we dined al fresco and besides being somewhat warm, we had a good experience. This time we ate inside and I can tell you, it was quieter outside! There is a dining room, but we didn't get seated there, we got a table right in front of the counter where the orders were picked up and the register was where everyone had to stop to pay their bills. It must have been the owner's family night because there were two or three tables with children behaving badly and no one was even trying to make them sit down and be quiet. Actually, one of the bigger girls went in the kitchen area carrying plates after she was done eating. Not good. The service was absolutely horrible, waitress took her good old time taking our order and putting it in, and when it finally came, my husbands entree came out about 5 min. after mine which doesn't sound like a long time but it is when you want to eat hot food but you don't want to be rude and eat by yourself. My husband had to ask for another glass of wine, there was no anticipation to our needs. One of the other waitresses bussed our table and wrapped up our left overs. The food was very good Italian fare but we will wait to return when the weather is warm and we can eat outside again.