“Nice way to finish the day!”
Review of Tapas on Main

Tapas on Main
Reserve with OpenTable
Tapas on Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 348 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: W Market Street
Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
“Nice way to finish the day!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

After a nice day at the Christmas market and strolling Main Street, Tapas On Main was a nice surprise! We tried to find reviews on the restaurant, without any luck. We were reluctant to eat there with our two girls but to our surprise it was a nice dinner. The highlights were the stuffed eggplant and lamb meatballs! The has a warm and inviting atmosphere! The staff is very professional and accommodating. We had a memorable meal and we can't wait to go back!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank HappyFamily004

MA
“Fun atmosphere, friendly staff”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is a fun place to eat in Bethlehem, with a great atmosphere. We liked the food a lot, though our waiter forgot to bring something. Still, the food was great and the setting was perfect. It is a great restaurant for a quieter small town setting.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank J W
USA
“great place to hang out with friends”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Good place to hang out with friends, have a glass of wine, taste some tapas - I am not fond of their paella, but then I am not fond of any paella I had in the valley.

Visited September 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Great Tapas, excellent sangria”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Loved that you can gets flights of sangria and try multiple flavors. Pumpkin sangria a lovely fall flavor.Great variety of tapas and lots of vegetarian options. Loved the beet salad and the watermelon salad. White bean soup with fried egg was great. Best bread pudding I have ever had. Staff was friendly, great atmosphere. My colleagues and I stayed in Bethlehem 5 days and ate here 4 days.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Travl4funandbus
NJ
“Tops in Tapas”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stopped here for lunch and we are happy we did. We shared 3 tapas; quinoa croquettes, white bean soup with fried egg and lamb albondigas. Everything was really delicious. But the best part of the meal was the sangria. I had white wine sangria with cranberry apple. It wouldn't have been my first pick but since my husband picked the standard red wine sangria the waitress recommended this one. Best Sangria I have ever had. For dessert we shared churros which was also very fresh and, of course, delicious. I definitely plan on going back here once we are in Bethlehem again.

• Visited September 2012