Historic Hotel Bethlehem
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,060 results
All reviewsgrand ballroommoravian churchmain streetterrace roomcocktail hourlehigh roomold world charmbethlehem starpenn statewedding receptionrooms are smallchristmas decorationsmodern convenienceschristmas seasonlobby barwonderful hotelthe entire staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We just hosted a 50th anniversary party for my parents at the hotel, and it was a wonderful experience from start to finish. The event staff at the hotel was excellent, and there was no need for a separate wedding/event coordinator. The staff worked directly with the cake provider, the florist and the deejay -- all of whom came recommended by the hotel. Our stay at the hotel was excellent as always. The reception staff is professional, room service is fabulous, and the food at the hotel restaurant is great -- as is the location. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Lauren A
Sean L, Manager at Historic Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Hi Lauren A,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please give your parents our Congratulations on their 50th anniversary. We appreciate you choosing to host the special occasion at the Hotel. We are thrilled to hear that everyone had a wonderful experience. Our Catering Managers are the experts. They are hands on from start to finish so you don’t have to worry about a thing. Thank you for the recommendations to other readers.

We hope to see you all soon…

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights and had a pleaseant stay. The building is an old one and this has little drawbacks but overall the quality of the service is really good, the staff is always helpfull, the area quiet...(and the bed really confortable!)
At last the sourrounding area is also quite iconic and this is surely a plus!
Very positive experience!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank PiccoloU

Hi PiccoloU,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. The Hotel was built in 1922. We are continually updating the hotel with the amenities that our guests have come to expect all while staying true to our Historic charm. We are also happy that you found the bed to your liking. We have Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses in all of our rooms.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope to welcome you back soon….

Reviewed July 9, 2014

All I can say is wow!! My wife and myself had our wedding reception at the Historic Hotel Bethlehem on June 28, 2014 in the Grand Ballroom. We booked our reception two years in advance and we knew we had definitely made the right decision. We worked with Kathy, and she made everything very easy from start to finish for us. The food was great and all the guests had a great time. Thank you so much Hotel Bethlehem and all of your staff for making our special day so wonderful!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RockeRinker

Hi RockeRinker,

Congratulations! Thank you for choosing to host your wedding at the Hotel. It was truly our pleasure to be a part of your special day. It is great to hear that you and your guests enjoyed everything. Kathy is very good at what she does and is very hands on from beginning to end. I have shared your comments with her.

Thank you! We hope to see you soon… Perhaps on your 1st Anniversary or sooner…

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Our son and daughter in law had their wedding reception on July 4th, 2014 at the Hotel Bethlehem with a celibration fit for a national holiday. The hotel staff starting with Terry and Debbie were outstanding. Very personable and very professional. The wait staff and hotel staff were very accommodating and the food was excellent. With many out of town guest in attendance, the venue could not have been better. I highly reccommend the Hotel Bethlehem for any special event or just a weekend get away.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Annette H

Hi Annette H,

Congratulations on your son and daughter in law’s wedding! We were honored that they chose to host and share their big day with us. Thank you for sharing your experience. We are pleased to hear that everyone enjoyed themselves. I have shared your comments with Terry and Debbie. They had a great time working with everyone. We appreciate the recommendations. We love hosting special events!

Thank you again. We hope to see you soon…

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Wow!!! My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Hotel Bethlehem on June 21, 2014 in the Grand Ballroom. We booked our reception back in July, 2012 and knew we had made the right decision. Terry was our wedding coordinator and she could not do enough to ensure that our reception would be perfect from start to finish. First of all, you get what you pay for. We had the diamond package and the name speaks for itself. We (my husband and I, family, and all of our guests) were treated like royalty the entire night. We were welcomed with open arms and smiling faces. All of our guests have been raving about the food and excellent service. Every table at our reception had its own waiter/waitress, which was a very classy touch since everyone's requests were met promptly. Terry worked with us months prior to our wedding date to make sure that every tiny detail was taken care of. She was so prompt at returning all of my emails and addressing every single question I had. The entire hotel exudes class. Our wedding suite was immaculate and the staff even sent up gourmet sandwiches for my husband and I to eat after the reception, since we did not have an appetite during to eat our dinners. That was another thing...I was blessed to have TWO maître' d's and they could not do enough for me. They fixed me a plate of hors d'oeuvres and made sure that I was comfortable on every level. My husband and I had our own waitress who followed us with a bottle of champagne to make sure that we never ran dry as we danced the night away! I could go on for hours about the Hotel, but I will leave all of the brides out there with this.....If you want the wedding of your dreams where you will have to worry about nothing, and have exemplary service, this is the place for you!! You will not be let down!! OH, and the brunch the next morning after our wedding was DELICIOUS! My family and I plan on visiting the hotel again just to take advantage of their brunch! Thank you Hotel Bethlehem for our fairy tale wedding!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly W
Sean L, Manager at Historic Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Hi Kelly W,

Congratulations on your wedding! Thank you for choosing us to host your big day. We were honored to be a part of it. It is so good to hear that you and your guests enjoyed yourselves and we are elated that we were able to give you the wedding of your dreams. Terry takes great pride in ensuring that she is involved from the beginning during the initial planning stage all the way through to that very special day. The maître d's were there to make sure that you were well taken care of and did not have to worry about a thing. Thank you for recommending us to other brides to be. We truly appreciate it.

We look forward to welcoming you back…