“Office Party”

Historic Hotel Bethlehem
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We had our office party at Hotel Bethlehem and it was wonderful! The food was excellent and the atmosphere was just as good. The staff was very professional and helpful making sure our event was perfect. It is hard find excellent service but they sure do have it at Hotel Bethlehem.
I have also visited the Thanksgiving Brunch and can I say delicious! Can't wait to go for the Sunday Brunch.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Sean L, Manager at Historic Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Hi Angelique L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Office Party experience! It is always nice to hear that everyone had a good time. The staff really enjoyed your group as well.

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you at our Musical Sunday Brunch!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We stayed in this gorgeous hotel over the weekend and wished we could have stayed longer. The service is exceptional! The hotel is really beautiful and unique. The standard room is not huge but its a nice size. Very clean. The bathroom is newly redecorated and very pretty. The elevators are really cool. What made this hotel stand out is the sitting areas in the lobby - we spend entire evening sitting and listening to a music in a adjacent ballroom that had some kind of event going on and drinking cocktails from the Tap Room ( chocolate martinis are awesome! ) and having relaxed conversations. We then ordered salads from the Tap Room they served in the lobby for us - their salads are delicious! Our server Maris was super nice and attentive and very friendly and added to our overall great experience. The whole ambiance of the hotel is very enjoyable and relaxing. The reception desk staff and concierge answered all our questions and were very helpful. The hotel is located on the Main Street with all the little quaint shops and restaurants and we enjoyed strolling the street during the day. We are looking forward to going back to Hotel B.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Hi mima4nyc,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We wish you could have stayed longer as well. We are thrilled to hear that you and your friends enjoyed your stay. The lobby is a great place to get together with friends, I’m glad that you were all able to take advantage of it. The Chocolate Martinis and salads from the Tap Room are quite popular.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you all back!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I was traveling with one of my sales reps when the storm hit and we ended up in historic Bethlehem PA., and to my delight found rooms at the Historic Hotel Bethlehem! Upon arriving in the snow and cold we were greeted by a great bell hop named Scott, a Lehigh wrestling superstar who is working extra jobs to make his dream to create a sports marketing company come true. Shannon was the next great employee who checked us in and was one of the most gracious hosts I have ever encountered...and trust me I have traveled the world and she was amazing. Making sure we had everything we needed and offering suggestions those those she did not have on hand!

The rooms and beds are excellent and the bathrooms are a throw back to my Grandmothers house in Boston. So my journey down memory lane was complete and enjoyable enough it reminded me to call my Mom and tell her about it!

I would strongly suggest if you ever are within 50 miles of this hotel you make sure you make plans to stay here and enjoy all this great old hotel has to offer! It is far better than the everyday cookie cutter experiences you get from everyone else!

Cheers to the Staff at Hotel Bethlehm!
Steve

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Sean L, Manager at Historic Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Hi steve g,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that you and your colleague found us and enjoyed your stay. We are very fortunate to have Scott and Shannon on our team they like all of our associates strive to exceed our guests’ expectations. All of our beds are Serta Perfect Sleepers and I agree they are quite comfortable. Thank you for saying that we are “far better than the everyday cookie cutter”! We think the same thing too!

Thank you again! We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

The hotel is beautiful, and the service simply exceptional. Registration was accomplished quickly, and the staff was great. After we settled into our rooms (a total of 5 family members - we had 4 rooms), we went downstairs to the bar for a drink. The next morning we had breakfast in the restaurant. I wasn't feeling too well, and I ordered the cottage cheese and fresh fruit, expecting something rather drab that would be a little filling without overdoing it. What arrived, however, were beautiful slices of pineapple and cantalope, a very large bunch of tasty grapes, and perfect strawberries! And I perked right up. Later we returned for a DELICIOUS buffet luncheon. I also visited the gift shop a couple of times and found things there very attractive, useful and affordable.

The beds were comfortable. The shower was very good. The tub was great - nice and deep for soaking and reading.

Hope this helps someone who's thinking of staying there. Do it! By the way, the coffee is very good too.

Room Tip: This was our first stay. Our room was very nice and was not one of the more expensive rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Hi GretchenArlington_VA,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are pleased to hear that we provided a memorable experience for you and your family. We also appreciate you joining us in our restaurants. Thank you for the feedback on the beds and the bathroom. All of our rooms have Serta Perfect Sleepers in them and it is good to know that you found them very comfortable.

Thank you again for staying with us! We hope to see you again soon…

Reviewed January 26, 2014

My husband and I recently had our wedding at the historic hotel bethlehem. We could not have picked a better place to have a winter wedding. The hotel was decorated beautifully and the grand ballroom was breathtaking. The Christmas city ambiance of Bethlehem continues throughout the interior of the hotel. Throughout the planning process everyone we worked with was phenomenal. They were professional, thorough and made our day better than we could have imagined. The food was delicious as well! We would definitely hold another event at the Hotel Bethlehem and we highly recommend it to anyone considering a weekend trip to a historic site.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Hi winterbride2013,

Congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing your comments with us! We were honored that you chose the Hotel to have your wedding. We are extremely happy to hear that everyone enjoyed themselves and that we exceeded your expectations. Christmas in Bethlehem is a unique experience and it is the perfect time to have a wedding at the hotel.

Thank you again! We hope to welcome you both back soon…

Reviewed January 26, 2014

This Hotel is a Grand Style Hotel, on Main Street close to everything. This was a great place for a Romantic Getaway! They have a shuttle bus to bring you to anywhere within 15 miles ~ great service to go to the Sands Casino. We got an upgrade to a King, room was wonderful. We ate at the Terrace and the wait staff was FABULOUS! A very enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: There's a spa nearby and they have Spa Packages - this hotel is Pet Friendly and has a Pet Conci...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Hi Evelyn H,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We are happy to hear that you both enjoyed your Romantic Getaway! I am also pleased that we were able to upgrade your room. 1741 on the Terrace is a great setting for any occasion especially a romantic dinner!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We hope to see you again soon…

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was traveling through Bethlehem and decided to stop for the night. I had heard of the Historic Hotel Bethlehem from friends and decided to give it a try. It was a great choice. From the moment I walked in the doors I was impressed with the beauty of the hotel. It was just after Christmas and the hotel was decked out for the holiday it was obvious they take the holiday seriously and must have put a tremendous amount of time and effort into the decorations. Everything about my stay was first rate, the room was great and the king-size bed was very comfortable. The room was a little warm but I was able to open the window which was a pleasant surprise. I ordered room service and the food was excellent. I can't say enough about the courteous and friendly staff. If you find yourself in Bethlehem I would highly recommend the Hotel Bethlehem.

Room Tip: I had a king suite which I found very comfortable.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Sean L, Manager at Historic Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Hi RavensFan2014,

Thank you for finding us! Please thank your friends for us for sending you our way! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It is great to hear that you enjoyed yourself. Each year the hotel is fully decorated for Christmas by Thanksgiving Day and we typically keep the decorations up until the second week in January.

Thank you! We hope to see you soon…