Historic Hotel Bethlehem
Hyatt Place Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$143
$139
$139
$129
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites University(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$85
ComfortSuites
$89
$80
$111
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$102
$86
$129
$116
Courtyard
$159
$143
1,067 results
All reviewsgrand ballroommoravian churchmain streetterrace roomcocktail hourlehigh roomold world charmbethlehem starpenn statewedding receptionrooms are smallchristmas decorationsmodern convenienceschristmas seasonlobby barwonderful hotelthe entire staff
Reviewed January 28, 2014

The hotel is beautiful, and the service simply exceptional. Registration was accomplished quickly, and the staff was great. After we settled into our rooms (a total of 5 family members - we had 4 rooms), we went downstairs to the bar for a drink. The next morning we had breakfast in the restaurant. I wasn't feeling too well, and I ordered the cottage cheese and fresh fruit, expecting something rather drab that would be a little filling without overdoing it. What arrived, however, were beautiful slices of pineapple and cantalope, a very large bunch of tasty grapes, and perfect strawberries! And I perked right up. Later we returned for a DELICIOUS buffet luncheon. I also visited the gift shop a couple of times and found things there very attractive, useful and affordable.

The beds were comfortable. The shower was very good. The tub was great - nice and deep for soaking and reading.

Hope this helps someone who's thinking of staying there. Do it! By the way, the coffee is very good too.

Room Tip: This was our first stay. Our room was very nice and was not one of the more expensive rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Sean L, Manager at Historic Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Hi GretchenArlington_VA,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are pleased to hear that we provided a memorable experience for you and your family. We also appreciate you joining us in our restaurants. Thank you for the feedback on the beds and the bathroom. All of our rooms have Serta Perfect Sleepers in them and it is good to know that you found them very comfortable.

Thank you again for staying with us! We hope to see you again soon…

Reviewed January 26, 2014

My husband and I recently had our wedding at the historic hotel bethlehem. We could not have picked a better place to have a winter wedding. The hotel was decorated beautifully and the grand ballroom was breathtaking. The Christmas city ambiance of Bethlehem continues throughout the interior of the hotel. Throughout the planning process everyone we worked with was phenomenal. They were professional, thorough and made our day better than we could have imagined. The food was delicious as well! We would definitely hold another event at the Hotel Bethlehem and we highly recommend it to anyone considering a weekend trip to a historic site.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Hi winterbride2013,

Congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing your comments with us! We were honored that you chose the Hotel to have your wedding. We are extremely happy to hear that everyone enjoyed themselves and that we exceeded your expectations. Christmas in Bethlehem is a unique experience and it is the perfect time to have a wedding at the hotel.

Thank you again! We hope to welcome you both back soon…

Reviewed January 26, 2014

This Hotel is a Grand Style Hotel, on Main Street close to everything. This was a great place for a Romantic Getaway! They have a shuttle bus to bring you to anywhere within 15 miles ~ great service to go to the Sands Casino. We got an upgrade to a King, room was wonderful. We ate at the Terrace and the wait staff was FABULOUS! A very enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: There's a spa nearby and they have Spa Packages - this hotel is Pet Friendly and has a Pet Concierge. They suggested persons to walk the Dog while we were out "playing".
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Hi Evelyn H,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We are happy to hear that you both enjoyed your Romantic Getaway! I am also pleased that we were able to upgrade your room. 1741 on the Terrace is a great setting for any occasion especially a romantic dinner!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We hope to see you again soon…

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was traveling through Bethlehem and decided to stop for the night. I had heard of the Historic Hotel Bethlehem from friends and decided to give it a try. It was a great choice. From the moment I walked in the doors I was impressed with the beauty of the hotel. It was just after Christmas and the hotel was decked out for the holiday it was obvious they take the holiday seriously and must have put a tremendous amount of time and effort into the decorations. Everything about my stay was first rate, the room was great and the king-size bed was very comfortable. The room was a little warm but I was able to open the window which was a pleasant surprise. I ordered room service and the food was excellent. I can't say enough about the courteous and friendly staff. If you find yourself in Bethlehem I would highly recommend the Hotel Bethlehem.

Room Tip: I had a king suite which I found very comfortable.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Sean L, Manager at Historic Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Hi RavensFan2014,

Thank you for finding us! Please thank your friends for us for sending you our way! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It is great to hear that you enjoyed yourself. Each year the hotel is fully decorated for Christmas by Thanksgiving Day and we typically keep the decorations up until the second week in January.

Thank you! We hope to see you soon…

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I stayed in the Hotel Bethlehem a number of times when traveling for work. This hotel just oozes history and character. The staff to be extremely polite and helpful without exception. Breakfast is particularly good, although it's a little bit expensive for evening meals. The rooms themselves are very comfortable and charming. Without doubt this is one of my favorite hotels. I'm just sorry I don't get to stay there any longer.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Hi armstr,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We certainly appreciate that you choose to stay with us when visiting Bethlehem. It is always nice to see reviews from our loyal guests. As you know we celebrate our history whenever and wherever possible, if you haven’t already I would highly recommend checking out our new Historic Hotel Bethlehem Book chronicling the complete history of the Hotel.

Thank you again! We are honored to be one of your favorite hotels. Until next time…