Historic Hotel Bethlehem
$124
$105
Courtyard
Hyatt Place Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$143
$139
Comfort Suites University(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$102
$84
$129
$116
Courtyard
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
$109
$102
$159
$143
Travelocity
1,067 results
All reviewsgrand ballroommoravian churchmain streetterrace roomcocktail hourlehigh roomold world charmbethlehem starpenn statewedding receptionrooms are smallchristmas decorationsmodern convenienceschristmas seasonlobby barwonderful hotelthe entire staff
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Got the Grand Tour of Hotel Bethlehem. This historic beauty is worth a see. The staff are helpful and extremely service oriented. Resturaunt is fabulous, atmosphere, food and service are all excellent. Excellent location in historic downtown Bethlehem. This rennovated historic hotel has all the amenities you would expect to find while being full of old world charm.

Room Tip: Ask to see a couple - they are unique. Staff are congenial enough to allow you to view a couple before choosing.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Sean L, Manager at Historic Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Hi Travelingman11122,

Thank you for this wonderful review. It was our pleasure to give you the Grand Tour. Our staff will be happy to know that you and your family enjoyed yourselves while you were here. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

We came to eat at the 1741 restaurant on our wedding anniversary. The view from the dining area is the historic area of Bethlehem and is quite romantic. The food was excellent. The wait staff, Jess, I believe her name , was polite and very friendly. The decor was tasful yet elegant. The bellman were attentive and well dressed. They told us where to go and even opened the door for us. I must say this was a great experience for us and we highly recommend the hotel and restaurant to everyone. We were also able to tour several rooms for a future stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Hi sunwolf1321,

Happy Belated Anniversary! Thank you for choosing to share such a special occasion with us.

Give us a call when you’re ready to reserve your rooms. We would be delighted to have you back.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stayed here for the St. Patrick's Day festivities in Bethlehem. The hotel staff are very professional. Our room was very nice. Our bathroom was the cleanest bathroom I had ever seen. All the chrome was polished! We had the breakfast buffet on Sunday morning, which even if you don't stay at the hotel you should experience it . The buffet was the best bruch I have ever had! I definitely recommend this hotel. Combining history and elegance it is a jewel.

Room Tip: I'm sure every room is excellent. But if you are looking for an adventure, I hear the eighth floor is haunted.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Hi Deborah R,

Thank you for joining us for the St Patrick’s Day festivities in Bethlehem! We hope you join us again. There is even more fun to come for St Patrick’s Day 2013. We are in the process of finalizing our entertainment here at the Hotel and of course there is the Parade of Shamrocks.

Thank you again! We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I purchased the romance package for Christmas for my boyfriend. We used the gift certificate in July. The staff was above and beyond helpful. The room was spacious and the bed was so comfortable. There were plenty of choices for dinner and our waiter was polite. I will be buying this package again for my boyfriend for christmas.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Hi Tcee Keely R,

Thank you for choosing the Hotel and for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that you and your boyfriend enjoyed yourselves on the Romance package. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I recently stayed at the Hotel Bethlehem for 2 weeks since I was between residences after selling my home. The level of customer service was apparent from the moment I spoke with General Manager Dennis Costello about my stay made more challenging since I also needed to bring my golden retriever. He also made sure a small refrigerator was moved into my room - which was not normally in the pet-designated rooms. From the moment I arrived - after a length trip from down South - I was graciously greeted and the room more than met my expectations. Staying for 2 weeks I saw more closely the daily routines of the hotel and it was refreshing to see the highest level of customer service. I saw all of the staff being constantly helpful - having witnessed several wedding receptions being held there - with a level of graciousness I had forgotten existed. A plus for me - the staff was even gracious to my dog!

Kudos to Hotel Bethlehem. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

Hi MdmWoof,

Thank you for choosing to make the Hotel your interim home. It was our pleasure to have you and your pup here. We hope to see you again.