“Hit or miss, mostly miss...”
Review of Feasta Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Feasta Pizza
Ranked #178 of 355 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 27, 2012

First of all, the address is in Bethlehem, not Freemansburg. The pamphlets from the place as well as address are incorrect. How can you get your own address incorrect? Next, sometimes you get pizza with a crust 2 inches wide unless you specifically ask them to not do this.....is it a way to save them $$ seems so...who else does that? Sometimes the fries are half filled in the bags...sometimes filled......sometimes the wings are as small as cornish game hen wings, sometimes the size is accurate...who does that? Sometimes the sauce for wings is in a container for dipping, sometimes you get packets of bbq sauce. Once the steak calzone had cheese that tasted old...i even checked for green in it...other times fine. I wish the place would be consistent, esp. because it is nearby. Sicily pizza is better bar none...also...never have been in a more inconsistent place to eat ion my entire life. Again, hit of miss, but normally something is messed up with the order as far as how it is presented, made or accurate. 50/50 shot at everything being accurate.

Reviewed December 3, 2011

Used a http://restaurant.com coupon here on a whim to give them a try and I was actually pleasantly surprised, in a good way.

Although this place does have a few booths it is primarily a take out and delivery place so if you do choose to eat in and get a table you likely will have the whole place to yourself.

We ordered a chicken parm and an eggplant parm and both were solid.

Nothing outstanding but not horrible either.

The salads the came with it were a bit yellow and funky on the lettuce side but then again that's not exactly what your coming here for anyway.

To get over the needed ordering hump we got some cannoli for dessert and like the parms it was solid. Nothing outstanding but it wasn't disappointing either.

The service was quick and efficient and the only reason I'm giving them four stars instead of five is because when we sat down the booth was a bit on the dirty side and it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while.

Overall Feasta is a decent local choice that is more than a good deal with a coupon.

1  Thank Lefty33
Reviewed July 26, 2011

My family and I were only passing through Bethlehem, PA to break up our annual east coast road trip. When we arrived at our hotel, I asked the front desk where could we go for some good pizza. They gave me a menu for Feasta Pizza. They simply said, they are the best. That was high praise so we decided to give it a try. They did not disappoint. This is some seriously good pizza. I am not a fan of dominos, pizza hut or papa johns. If you like that, don't go here. This was nothing like that, this was true hand made pizzeria pizza. Some of the best pizza's I've had in a very long time. If you are ever in the area definitely check them out. My only complaint about the place was the guy who took our order was a little rude, but the pizza more than made up for that. We are definitely coming back here on our next stay in Bethlehem.

2  Thank fletch958