“Delicious Meal at the Casino.”
Review of Emeril's Italian Table - CLOSED

Emeril's Italian Table
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Third Street
Description: Emeril Lagasse serves up his signature take on the familiar Italian staples that he knows and loves.
Naples, Florida
“Delicious Meal at the Casino.”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I wasn't really sure what to expect when I made my reservations on line because the reviews were so erratic. But I recommend this restaurant for a good meal at the Sands Casino. We started with the calamari which was a generous portion of the most tender version I have ever eaten. The sauce was interesting with a touch of lemon and the breading was very light but crunchy. The salads were huge, easily shareable, with great marinated artichokes. The olive oil was first class and on the table. The home made bread was a crispy version of a ciabatta. My wife's veal saltimbocca was excellent and my chicken parm was very good but underseasoned. I like to try the chicken parm from any new Italian restaurant and this serving was a single breast with a generous side of pasta. Both entrees were adequate but without an appetizer, I would have left hungry. The tiramisu was excellent. While not the best Italian meal I've ever had, it was good, fairly priced and convenient when you find yourself near the Sands Casino. The service was very good but not intrusive. There were several large parties in the dining room which made for a very noisy meal since there is absolutely no soundproofing,

• Visited May 2014

Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
“expected to be blown away, really no more special than Italian chains”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

My girlfriend and I booked a dinner just for fun. We live only a few minutes away. Make sure you make a reservation, we went on a Saturday and it was fully booked. I got the handmade meatballs and spaghetti, my GF the filet mignon. We got good warm bread with our meal with two different spreads. The service was very slow, we saw a manager busing tables and bringing food, clearly they were over worked. The spaghetti had arugula on it, that was good and interesting. But that was really all that was special. The decor was pretty plain looking. With the Emeril name I expected to be blown away, I was not. I could get the same experience at any other chain. Its not bad and our meal was not too expensive, I just wouldn't go out of my way.

Dallas, Pennsylvania
“Very Average Italian Food”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

My wife and I met some family there for dinner. The restaurant is at the Sands Casino, Bethlehem, PA. It was a Saturday and the parking was very difficult. We entered the casino to get to the restaurant and it was very smoky and smelled like a dirty hotel room. The restaurant itself was just off the casino floor and appeared clean with a minor odor of smoke from the casino. We were greeted by the hostess and seated very quickly. Our waitress was very nice and receptive to needs during our meal. I ordered the veal parm and it was at best average. I thought with Emeril's name on this restaurant the meal would be much better. Our family felt heir meal was average also. For the price of the dinner we had hoped for something better than average. I can honestly say my veal was on the lower end of average and almost anywhere else it would have been better.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Not worth the time and gas to visit.”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Went for the early bird special (4-6) for dinner. For $15.00 you get to choose from either a small cup of soup or a really tiny Caesar salad, one of 4 entrees, and a REALLY tiny desert. My wife had the pound cake. It should have been called an ounce cake as it as small as a lemon wedge. No exaggerating. We both had the drink special of the night, a pear sangria. The only thing special about it was the price. $12.00 a pop! Definitely not worth it. Service was somewhat slow. I should know that any restaurant with the name of someone who is on TV (Emeril, Shula, etc.) is going to be pricey. Now I know better. There are many fine restaurants in the surrounding area that are much better, give better portions and cost a lot less.

Orefield, Pennsylvania
“Nice to try once and maybe on a special occasion”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

My wife and I went with another couple prior to seeing a show at the Sand's Casino. We had reservations and when we arrived we were seated immediately. They just changed their menu so the staff was still learning the menu. Needless to say food was delicious and the portions were acceptable. Only one hiccup, the one plate that was seafood and pasta, they only brought the seafood out and forgot the pasta. Also, 2 of the 3 mussells had only the shell and no mussell. The staff quickly corrected that.