“Amazing Pizza!!! Great service!”
Review of Emeril's Italian Table - CLOSED

Emeril's Italian Table
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Third Street
Description: Emeril Lagasse serves up his signature take on the familiar Italian staples that he knows and loves.
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Loved Emeril's Italian Table!!!!
The pizza was absolutely gorgeous!!! The shrimp pasta was also delicious! Great service - good quality price! 2 meals, 1 glass of wine for $ 40.00 tax and gratuity included!

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

My go to place in the Sands! Wouldn't another another place to eat! I wish they opened at 12 rather than 4! Eberly Chicken and Risotto is to die for!!! Amazing! Love to eat at the bar! This is the meal to get hands down! Hank S!!! CRO

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Emeril's Italian Table is, at best, convenient. If you don't want to eat fast food in the Food Court at the casino AND you don't want to spend an enoromous amount of $$ at his CHOP HOUSE, then this is at least a place where you can sit down, be served and have a decent meal.

Portions are small, prices are a little high for what you get. Taste wise--there is some flavor.
The Antipasto Sampler is a good start. Don't bother with the Caesar Salad! It is flavorful but don't think $9 for 2 pieces of romaine crisscrossed across the plate is worth it. This is one salad you don't want to share if you're looking for any greens!

The carbonara left much to be desired. Little salty, a bit too al dente and the sauce was thin. The chicken dish looked the best by far; at least it covered most of the plate and it looked like you were getting your $$ worth.

The Emeril's Italian Table happens to be in the right place at the right time...lucky for Him!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had dinner at Emeril's during our 20th anniversary trip. I told them it was a special occasion when we made reservations, so they accommodated my request for a quiet table location. The food was great. We shared cheese and meat platter for an appetizer. It's a very generous serving, including a bowl of olives, an artichoke salad and bread sticks, and the "chef selection" cheeses and meats were fresh and very tasty.

For the main course, I had shrimp with porcini ravioli, and this truly was the best ravioli dish I've ever had (and I eat Italian all the time, living in NJ). They melt in your mouth and are bursting with mushrooms. My husband had veal piccata, normally a standard dish, but the sauce and vegetables made it truly special.

We had spiked coffee/chocolate for dessert, and when we ordered pana cotta cake, it came with a little candle and Happy Anniversary written in chocolate sauce on the plate. That was really sweet and made our evening special. Thank you, Emeril's!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Maybe it was because it on special that day, but my salmon was cooked to perfection. You could only barely tell it had been previously frozen. My gelato desert was great (get the toasted almond and the chocolate together). I asked for a mudslide martini to go along with my decadent desert, but the bartender was obviously confused as what I got was not a martini at all. But it was tasty. Server was very attentive (it was early and a little slow at the time).

My only complaint is that the menu should be expanded.