“Great Birthday Party”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Emeril's Italian Table - CLOSED

Emeril's Italian Table
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Third Street
Description: Emeril Lagasse serves up his signature take on the familiar Italian staples that he knows and loves.
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Great Birthday Party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I surprised my wife and had a small 70's birthday party for my wife at Emeril's Italian Table. We have eaten therenumerous times but never in a group. April, our waitress was outstanding. She took wonderful care with all our drink and food orders. Service was outstanding. Most of the food was great. One person ordered the rib-eye and found it to be a little tough. Ohterwise our overall visit was excellent. The eggplant was fabulous. We will return.

• Visited April 2013

NY
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

This restaurant was the highlight of our trip to the Sands casino in Bethlehem. I want to go back it was that good

Visited August 2012
Bedminster, New Jersey
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Despite the mixed reviews here on TA, we decided to give Emeril's a try. I'm sorry we did... it's certainly not like any of the other Emeril's I've been to (which have all been outstanding). While the prices for dinner are very reasonable, the food is average at best. I had a chicken marsala which was not good -- not horrible but not something I'd want to eat again. My husband had the special -- a sea bass -- which he said was just ok. We did not stay for dessert. Take my advice and go elsewhere!

• Visited April 2013
Atmore, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and great wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

The food here was wonderful. And by this being in a casino was also great to have for entertainment.

Visited March 2013
Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
“Eh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Only ok. The decor is only ok. The food was extremely bland (veal scallopini and eggplant parmigiana. The salads were merely lots of lettuce (not well tossed) with a few things mixed in. Very disappointing. The bill was ok.

• Visited March 2013