“We loved it” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Emeril's Italian Table - CLOSED

Emeril's Italian Table
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Third Street
Description: Emeril Lagasse serves up his signature take on the familiar Italian staples that he knows and loves.
Portland, Connecticut
“We loved it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

We had a great time at Emeril's Italian Table. The dishes were all generous and tasted really good and our waitress made the whole experience fun. We tried a bunch of different dishes and no one had any complaints with what they had chosen. We come to Bethlehem yearly and I would certainly want to come back here to eat again if I can avoid walking through the smokey casino.

I had the roasted Brussel sprouts and loved them, this may be my new favorite side dish. For my main course I had the Linguini, Sausage, Clam and Rapini which was amazing. My husband had the Pappardelle Bolognese which he really enjoyed as well. The food was everything we expected and maybe even a little more.

If I was a local this might be my go to place and I would recommend it for the food if not the location.

• Visited January 2013

Succasunna, New Jersey, United States
“Excellent Food and Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband & I drive over an hour to eat at Emeril's Italian Table. We brought friends to the restaurant on several occasions. A party of four can eat 4 courses (no alcohol) for $50/pp. (inc. tax+tip). We are never disappointed with the food or the service. We highly recommend ordering the CHEF’S ANTIPASTI SAMPLER. (three meats, three cheeses and antipasti chosen by the chef.) The first time we ordered the sampler, we got a bowl of olives (too many for 2 people). So from now on when we order it, we just say we don't want the olives which they are happy to substitute with something else.

• Visited January 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Decent food, very good service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

We ate dinner while staying at the Sands hotel. The food was good, but not nearly as good as Emeril's Chop House. There are better choices for the money, but it is very convenient if staying at the hotel.

Visited January 2013
Edison, New Jersey
“Reasonably priced food and excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We chose to eat at Emeril's Italian Table for lunch today, and had a pleasant experience. The wait staff was excellent. They were very attentive to our requests, and brought the food out very quickly. The food was good, but I expected a little bit more out of a restaurant named after Emeril. I have not eaten at any of his other restaurants, so I will have to compare at a later time. The food portions were also very generous. Some of my party ordered a half of sandwich with soup, and that was plenty. Finally, the prices were very reasonable. If you need to get a quick bite to eat at a fair price while at the Sands, I suggest visiting this restaurant.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Danbury
“Excellent Italian at the Casino”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Love this place. One of the best at the casino. Great eggplant and other items. Friendly staff!! Great Menu. I have been here on both trips to the casino! You can make your reservation ahead of time, just go to opentable.com. For some reason, I keep getting an error code saying I have to add 100 characters minimum, so I'll just keep typing until I reach that! Enjoyed the other Emerils restaurants as well. Great casino, Sands Hotel is excellent too. Make sure you take a trip to the town of Bethlehem too. Lots to offer, and in the summer, be sure to visit Dorney Park! Not far away

• Visited November 2012