“Excellent Italian at the Casino”
Review of Emeril's Italian Table - CLOSED

Emeril's Italian Table
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Third Street
Description: Emeril Lagasse serves up his signature take on the familiar Italian staples that he knows and loves.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Love this place. One of the best at the casino. Great eggplant and other items. Friendly staff!! Great Menu. I have been here on both trips to the casino! You can make your reservation ahead of time, just go to opentable.com. For some reason, I keep getting an error code saying I have to add 100 characters minimum, so I'll just keep typing until I reach that! Enjoyed the other Emerils restaurants as well. Great casino, Sands Hotel is excellent too. Make sure you take a trip to the town of Bethlehem too. Lots to offer, and in the summer, be sure to visit Dorney Park! Not far away

Reviewed January 1, 2013

WOnderful Meal. Wonderful server. Prices reasonable. Overall great experience. Would go back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We've eaten here twice and had an excellent meal each time. Hubby had Veal Parm both times and the breading is light and flavorful as is the pasta and red sauce. I had the fettucine alfredo on our first visit and chicken picatta last time, both were excellent. Portion size is very good and price is reasonable considering location and brand name. We would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Ordered the escarole and bean soup. Not what I expected. Being Italian, I've had this many times. Normally it's a chicken broth base with spinach, escarole, chicken and cannelini beans. This soup looked like and tasted like a watered down potato soup with a few white bean skins and some ground sausage. Not a good start. It got a little better with the veal saltambucca. Presentation was nice, portion was rather small, but it was very tasty. It came with a side of pasta for a 3 dollar charge. It came with a butter and garlic sauce. I ordered mine with regular marinara. Unbeknown to us there was an additional 2 dollar upcharge for the marinara sauce. It was a nice size bowl of cappelini and I must say the marinara was pretty good.
Not home made but definitely a keeper. I'd good back again to try something different. I liked the atmosphere the most

Reviewed November 20, 2012

In the Sands Casino in Bethlehem PA Emeril has 2 restaurants with his name on them.
The Chop house is great.!!!
Capri salad is small and not best quality.
Hearts of Romain drenched with dressing to the extent that we couldn't even eat it.
Veal Marsala or veal w/brown gravy.

Get it don't go.