“Def. worth checking out.”
Review of Emeril's Italian Table - CLOSED

Emeril's Italian Table
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Third Street
Description: Emeril Lagasse serves up his signature take on the familiar Italian staples that he knows and loves.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Good, but a little inconsistent. They've come along way since opening. Usually have ridiculously good specials.

Make a reservation.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

As a guest of the Sands Casino, I chose Emeril's Italian Table for an early dinner.

I was seated quickly and ordered a glass of Riesling while I looked through the menu.

The bread service was fresh ciabatta with cinnamon - brown sugar butter or sweet butter. Very hearty, dense loaf. It was delicious with each of the butters. Of course, I had to try some of each.

I decided on the poached yellowfin tuna as my antipasti. The tuna was absolutely delicious and the green olives and golden raisins added such depth of flavor.

For the entree, I ordered the Gulf White Shrimp Pesto with porcini ravioli, artichoke, basil, pine nuts. The shrimp was perfectly cooked as were the artichokes. It was a large entree. You will definitely not leave hungry.

For dessert, I ordered the Dark Chocolate-Hazelnut Tart with espresso sauce and coffee. This is a very rich dark chocolate tart. You will not be able to finish it as it was very rich and delicious.

My cost, plus tip for all this food was less than $50. So delicious and so reasonable. It made up for the $20 I lost at the slots!

I'll be back again for dinner when I am in the area.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

The food was outstanding and the service was excellent! The atmosphere is very very nice! I highly recommend Emerils' Italian Table!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Several friends and I had lunch there today and while the soup and bread were very good my entree left a lot to be desired. I ordered the Vegetable Calzone the vegetables were okay, but needed seasoning and the calzone dough was not cooked in the middle yet the outside was so tough it was difficult to cut with a knife. One of the cocktails needed to be sent back. Others at our table ordered the pizza which they did enjoy. The pouched salmon was bland, but the veal dish that my husband ordered was fine.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Took out-of-town relatives to this restaurant on 10/14/12...it was not a very good experience. After a long wait for our meals (with no reason given) our entrees were delivered....the Chicken Parm was tasteless (like wet cardboard)....same for the sauce that covered the chicken....no taste whatsoever. My wife had ordered the "Special" Pork Chop which was equally forgetable. Emeril has a long way to go !!!