“So yummy!”

The Vineyard Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Vineyard Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 348 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Outstanding neighborhood restaurant.
Holyoke, Massachusetts
“So yummy!”
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

This place is a little off the beaten path, but so worth it. I had the fettuccine carbonara and it was like really great comfort food. I had trouble putting my fork down! My boyfriend kept dipping into my dinner it was that good. He had the chicken pizziola. It was a little on the spicy side for me, but he thought it was outstanding. He said the flavors blended well together. If you want great Italian, this is the place to go!

1 Thank Amber S

Melbourne, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Good food. Check it out . Liked the atmosphere and service too. Good location. What more can I say. Try this place out and see what you think yourself

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Bob S
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Best Italian!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Wonderful place to eat, best Italian food in the Valley! Portions are so large, you are sure to take some home for the next day.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank laredo11
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Cozy Neighborhood Restaurant -- Excellent Food”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My wife and I have been dining regularly at the Vineyard for years. We just love the Veal Sorrentino and we both order that dish almost every time we go there. There is an upstairs and downstairs dining room and a bar area. We prefer the upstairs, as it has a bit more atmosphere. They have a good selection of wine, by the glass, bottle, carafe and half-carafe, which will fit everybody's budget. There are just a few negatives:

The parking area behind the restaurant is very small and difficult to maneuver. The Vineyard is in the middle of a residential neighborhood, and there is on-street parking. The bar area has been redecorated, but the main dining room could use a little updating, including replacing the carpeting with hardwood or tile and improving the lighting. These are the only reasons I gave the Vineyard four stars instead of five.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank johnny1947
Inverness, Florida
“Very ordinary. House salad was a wilted mess.”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I had heard that restaurant was really something special, but was disappointed overall. Appears to be stuck in the 1970's. The entrees were not bad,but not extraordinary either. I had shrimp al pesto. Very greasy sauce. Salad was disappointing.