“This tour is very informative and alot of fun!”
Review of Lehigh Valley Tour Group - CLOSED

Lehigh Valley Tour Group
More attraction details
Owner description: Join LVTG for an exciting evening of ghostlore in Historic Downtown Bethlehem! Our costumed guides will lead you by lantern through the unique and fascinating ghostlore of the area.
Reviewed September 17, 2010

I was abit apprehensive about this tour, but after the experience of doing it, I give it a big thumbs up!! The guide was very knowledgeable about the history and folklore in Bethlehem. I have lived here all my life and didn't know half the things we were told that night. I highly recommend this tour. It is great to do as a group.

2  Thank yasky55

Reviewed September 17, 2010

First of all, the website is extremely helpful. It contains pretty much every piece of information you could need or want to make your tour a good one. From wearing comfortable shoes to bringing your receipt as your ticket, the website clears up everything. We had no questions going in and were pleased to find our guide waiting for us outside the coffee shop (that shop is closed for repairs right now). We had a good sized group, but we left on time after everyone signed a waiver. The tour itself....wow. I have lived in the area for a long time but learned stuff that I never knew. My husband checked on some of the facts afterward and sure enough, they were spot on. The ghost information is fascinating as well especially because the stories aren't the same old tired stores published in books or regurgitated time and time and time again. This tour was fresh and unique, and the delivery was exceptional. This tour will not disappoint!

1  Thank CaseyM60
Reviewed September 15, 2010

Visiting from Texas and were looking for some things to do.  Recommended by one of the local restaurants to check out the Lehigh Valley Ghost Tour.  It was a new experience and it was a very relaxing and enjoyable evening.  The tour guide was very knowledgeable and showed everyone around town at the same time :)   Thanks y'all!!

1  Thank bluemoonrocknblues