“Love this Place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Thai Thai II

Thai Thai II
Ranked #26 of 348 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Some other review sites list the location in Easton, PA. This is incorrect... it is located in Bethlehem, PA
Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Love this Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Excellent food made as hot or not as you like it. The staff is very friendly and very attentive. The BYOB part makes it very affordable. I've had a blast every time I've been there. Nice menu. Lots of choices. If you enjoy Thai food and like to have fun give it a try.

• Visited July 2013

Latrobe, Pennsylvania
“Best Drunken noodles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

There are a lot of good resturants on main st in Bethlehem, but this is, in my opinion, the best. I have never had a bad dinner here. Their drunken noodles are the best I have ever had. Pad Thai is also good. Soups are a little pricy, $7 or $8 a cup, but they are also very good. Staff is very friendly. Outdoor seating is nice. They do takeout but I don't think they have a web site to look at the menu. I would definitely recommend this resturant.

• Visited July 2013
Dover, Ohio
“Fresh, delicious flavors”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Three of us had lunch on a weekday, and we all enjoyed our meals. I had a pad thai dish that was very tasty, another had the basil fried rice which she also enjoyed, and my mom had the red curry which she really liked. I was surprised that it was not spicier as she likes things really, really hot and had said so. (Maybe they didn't believe her and "took it easy" on her.) The atmosphere was pleasant, the service prompt and the food delicious. I would frequent this restaurant if I lived in Bethlehem.

Visited July 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States
“anniversary dinner was great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great food and service! It was our anniversary and they helped us celebrate in a wonderful way. They even gave us some little dishes as an anniversary present!

Visited December 2012
Chester Springs, Pennsylvania
“A Taste of Thai in Bethlehem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

First visit to Thai Thai II - excellent and authentic chicken satay and green curry. The 1 - 10 rating on spiciness was great - tried a 5 and that was spicy. Remember to BYOB - local store only sells farm produced wine :(
Will definitely be going back !!

• Visited June 2013