“Serve burgers and fries TOGETHER”

Burgers and More by Emeril
Ranked #40 of 360 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Chef Emeril is putting his distinctive twist on your favorite American classics. Enjoy prime and grass-fed beef burgers, seafood, turkey and veggie selections and much more.
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The food was very tasty, but burgers came THEN when we were 1/2 finished the fries and onion rings came. We saw the fries guy leave his station (no one filled in) the burger guy continued to cook and plate WITH OUT FRIES & ONION RINGS. The server served, then 15 minutes later fries guy returned and cooked and we received the rest of our order. They also were very tasty, but it would have been better to get it all together.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

The food is the attraction. It is simply outstanding on all fronts. It does not disappoint, as some restaurants with a big name sometimes do. Only complaint is that I went when the place was nearly empty. I sat the empty bar, but had to wait for the bartender to finish her personal conversation with another employee before getting a menu. Service was similarly slow at other points for other personal conversations, including public complaints about working conditions. Now, don't get me wrong, if the place is slow, I understand chatting with someone else passes the time, and that's fine. However, it can't affect service, and complaints about your job in this economy are not appropriate. I would have given this place a "5" rating otherwise. Prices are certainly higher than an average burger joint, but reasonable given the quality and good portion sizes, along with being located in a full service casino.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I was really looking forward to eating here on our trip to the Sands Casino. I really enjoy making Emerils recipes from his cookbooks, but was disappointed in the food here. Our food was so salty with the seasoning it was not very good. I realize that Emeril is known for his style of cooking and seasonings but this was very disappointing. Maybe we ate there on an "off night" but I will not eat there again. I was really expecting better food.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

There are many choices for the hamburgers. I roll came out kinda slippery from all the stuff on the burger. I ended up eating it w/ a fork.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

The burgers looked great but the clam chowder and fries were really delicious!