“Differant” 4 of 5 bubbles

Burgers and More by Emeril
Ranked #31 of 348 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Chef Emeril is putting his distinctive twist on your favorite American classics. Enjoy prime and grass-fed beef burgers, seafood, turkey and veggie selections and much more.
Minersville, Pennsylvania
“Differant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2012

Great way to place your orders. Fill out the order check and put all the fixings you want on your burger.. Very Large Burger. Nice friendly place .

Visited March 2012

Mertztown, Pennsylvania
“Best Burger Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2012

Whether you gamble or not, stop in to the Sands and get yourself a burger. I've tried to replicate at home but just don't have the secret!

• Visited February 2012
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Burgers are fab!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

As someone who is extremely picky when it comes to my burgers, I love this place as they have a "build your own" burger where you can pick the type of meat, bread and condiments on your burger. Great idea! The place is usually pretty busy and although I haven't had issues with the service being slow, I could see how others would. I have only had one issue and that is when the bartender added an additional "tip" onto my credit card charge. My friend and I had separate checks and both used credit cards. Even though I signed my credit card receipt for $40.00, when I checked my account online, my charge was $48.00 as he put my friend's tip onto my charge card. I was extremely angry about it and contacted management, who immediately reimbursed the overcharge. I enjoy the food too much to not go back but from now on, I will always pay cash!

Visited January 2012
Easton, Pa.
“BURGERIFFIC !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2012

We are weekly visitors to the Sands, usually on Wednesday nights to take advantage of our free play and Mystery Cash bonus. Usually once or twice a month we will dine at Emeril's Burgers and More before hitting the slots.

$ 14.00 may seem like a lot for a burger but this isn't just any burger. You get a form to fill out which lets you choose everything from your type of roll, cheese, seasonings, and toppings, and type of Meat !!! Order is accompanied with a generous helping of " BAM " fries, Cajun cole slaw, or Baked Beans.

We usually take an onion roll, brisket beef, provolone cheese, roasted red peppers, lettuce and tomato, and special dressing. This Burger is GIGUNDOUS when it arrives, no exageration, probably 6 " - 7" high !! BAM fries are to die for..

It ain't McDonalds, Burger King, or Wendys, it's Emeril's !!. Make sure to give it a try..

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bristol, pennsylvania
“Slow, awful service and average burgers”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2012

The service was painfully slow. They didn't have enough staff to handle a medium crowd. We waited 30 minutes to be seated because no one would clean the empty tables. When we were finally seated it took 15 minutes for the waitress to come over and get our beverage order and then another 15 minutes to take our food order. 45 minutes after that we finally got our food which was being served by the manager of the restaurant. They were under staffed and disorganized. They burgers were just OK, sloppy, undersized buns, too much garnish. The fries were terrible. We dislikes the Sands casino overall and eating at Emeril's was a huge disappointment to cap off our first and last visit.

Visited January 2012