“Nice place for a drink!”

Tap Room - Hotel Bethlehem
Reserve with OpenTable
Tap Room - Hotel Bethlehem is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 366 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Market Street
Transit: Public transit hub is 4 blocks from restaurant.
Description: Casual yet elegant, the Tap Room offers the most sought after views of Historic Main Street and its Victorian charm. Enjoy Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, or lounge by the vintage mahogany bar. We also invite you to check out Jazz Night every Thursday, featuring live musical performances, and our award-winning Sunday brunch.
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is a nice location, in the hotel, for a drink (and they had live music on Sunday evening). However, it is right off the entrance door to the hotel, and thus, very "open" to all the people coming in and out on their way to the elevators or front desk. A small half-wall along the border of the Tap Room would be a nice way to "section it off" a little bit from the entrance. Saw some people sitting at a table (having their dinner) right near the entrance; would not have been my choice to set in that location. There are many nice restaurants on Main Street to visit for dinner, although the brunch that the hotel puts on is VERY GOOD!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The selection was great. The food was fresh and plentiful. The trays were constantly replenished. The baked goods are made on the premises and very tasty. Our waitress was pleasant and attentive. A note, the champagne is not included in the price.
I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

My husband and I dined at the Tap Room last night. Our waitress was fantastic and the atmosphere was pleasant. I've dined many times in the Terrace Restaurant located in the hotel, and even had my wedding their some time ago. Naturally I have high expectations for the hotel since past experiences were good. However, the Tap room was not impressive. The salad I got with my filet was like a mixture of weeds, it really was not appealing at all. We also ordered a large grilled artichoke salad and that was "bla" as well. I was not impressed, I would prefer eating some place else when I am going to spend that kind of "dough."

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have been to this restaurant several times for lunch and dinner. Also a good place for appetizers, cocktails and relaxing. The fare here is varied and well prepared and the casual atmosphere is most welcoming all wrapped in an affordable price range.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Modern historic hotel is restored with great feel inside. Visited on February 16 and March 2 for Sunday Brunch, which can't be beat. How about a fresh omelet station; different salads; and desserts to die for? This is the place. There is a carving station, fresh shrimp cocktail, breads, fresh salmon, fresh made waffles. Fresh squeezed OJ? You bet! Want a view? Try the restored 1741 Terrace (indoor dining room) with its window on Main Street or the Taproom, again with a view of Main Street. Price point is reasonable. Location on Main Street in the Bethlehem Historic District. Free parking in the deck behind the hotel. Finished eating, visit the various shops on Main Street. This is our Sunday Brunch favorite. Oh by the way. Visit during December. The holiday decorations are impressive!