“Great!”

Tap Room - Hotel Bethlehem
Reserve with OpenTable
Tap Room - Hotel Bethlehem is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 347 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American, Bar, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Market Street
Transit: Public transit hub is 4 blocks from restaurant.
Description: Casual yet elegant, the Tap Room offers the most sought after views of Historic Main Street and its Victorian charm. Enjoy Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, or lounge by the vintage mahogany bar. We also invite you to check out Jazz Night every Thursday, featuring live musical performances, and our award-winning Sunday brunch.
“Great!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I attended the brunch months ago and from the onset the service was unparalleled. The staff from top to bottom were very welcoming and pleasant. The food was suited for all all tastes and one of the freshest I've consumed in any restaurant. The hotel had tremendous charm and was in a great centralized location; easily accessible to everything in the Lehigh Valley.

• Visited April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Family Luncheon”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Last week my siblings, daughter, niece and I met in our family's hometown for a little get together.
We made a reservation and were met by a very friendly staff. The hotel and the Tap Room are lovely and historic. The lunch menu was great, something for all tastes and all offerings were above average takes on the ordinary. I had a chicken salad on a croissant, which was absolutely delicious!! One of the best sandwiches ever!! There wasn't a single complaint from our table of 7. The food was plentiful and we had to skip dessert, although the options looked tasty.
I would definitely go again!! Well worth a stop if in town shopping or on business.

• Visited August 2013
Carmel, California
“Very poor breakfast”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Every year, I stop in the Hotel Bethlehem to have breakfast.
This year was no exception. Unfortunately, I have to report
that it was not good. We both had benedicts, veggie and the
classic. Also cappuccinos were very watery, and did not even
taste like coffee/espresso. I was so disappointed. However, the
waitress and hostess were very nice, pleasant and welcoming.
What a shame to see the quality of the food decline.
I will give it a try next year, though....I do love that old hotel!

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States
“Classic”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

A fine upscale bar in a beautiful old hotel. Always stop in for a drink when in downtown Bethlehem. A clasic unmatched by all bars in Bethlehem

Visited August 2013
los angeles
“Only had drinks”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Only went to the bar but the drinks were fantastic, well priced and served by some of the most pleasant bar staff you will find. Free nuts on the bar and not your usual peanuts, these were cashews, pecans and brazil nuts...Unfortunately, or rather should I say fortunately, I live 2800 miles away so will not be there too often. When I am in Bethlehem next I will definitely be back for another of those martinis.

• Visited August 2013