“Very poor breakfast”

Tap Room - Hotel Bethlehem
Reserve with OpenTable
Tap Room - Hotel Bethlehem is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 356 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Market Street
Transit: Public transit hub is 4 blocks from restaurant.
Description: Casual yet elegant, the Tap Room offers the most sought after views of Historic Main Street and its Victorian charm. Enjoy Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, or lounge by the vintage mahogany bar. We also invite you to check out Jazz Night every Thursday, featuring live musical performances, and our award-winning Sunday brunch.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Every year, I stop in the Hotel Bethlehem to have breakfast.
This year was no exception. Unfortunately, I have to report
that it was not good. We both had benedicts, veggie and the
classic. Also cappuccinos were very watery, and did not even
taste like coffee/espresso. I was so disappointed. However, the
waitress and hostess were very nice, pleasant and welcoming.
What a shame to see the quality of the food decline.
I will give it a try next year, though....I do love that old hotel!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

A fine upscale bar in a beautiful old hotel. Always stop in for a drink when in downtown Bethlehem. A clasic unmatched by all bars in Bethlehem

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Only went to the bar but the drinks were fantastic, well priced and served by some of the most pleasant bar staff you will find. Free nuts on the bar and not your usual peanuts, these were cashews, pecans and brazil nuts...Unfortunately, or rather should I say fortunately, I live 2800 miles away so will not be there too often. When I am in Bethlehem next I will definitely be back for another of those martinis.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I came here around 11AM with my family and on a Thursday morning and we had apparently just missed breakfast. We were really looking forward to it and my father asked if the chef would still be willing to prepare off that menu and he very graciously agreed to. I ordered eggs benedict, my first time trying them, and they were delicious, not that I had anything to compare them to. My dad got the same thing and my mom just got a couple eggs with a side of bacon. Everything was really good and we were very pleased with the service. Even if we hadn't been able to have breakfast, I'm sure the meal would have been great. It's a little pricey though, but the location and scenery are great.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The Tap Room at the Hotel Bethlehem in Bethlehem, PA is a great place to hang out, have breakfast, lunch, and a place to relax. Maris served us well and Gary is one the best bartenders in the land. Go there you'll love it.