We must go to an Italian Restaurant every 2-3 days, so we are quite experienced with the multitude of options available in the Lehigh Valley. Somehow we managed to discover Stefano's only recently and we are sure glad we did!
The staff are extremely friendly, prompt and attentive. The woodfire pizza is to die for and the 100% homemade gelato is amazing.
Eventhough its a 20 minute drive for us, we try to make it at least once a week!
A few notes...
- Family friendly - even with a crying 2 year old :)
- The gelato choices change often, you should try them all!
- The margherita pizza is spectacular
- All of the main dishes we had were wonderful, but the veggies that are included are a bit over-cooked
- You can usually get in with no problem around 5-5:30, but plan on making reservations afterwards or on weekends. It is a large restaurant and gets busy. (A great sign!)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.