“Good food -small portions”

Stefano's Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 360 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My husband and I had just been in Nashville for a week and were looking for good Italian. My husband ordered pasta with white sauce and thought it was decent. I ordered a pannini which was OK. Nice bar there.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

My husband and I went for date night and had such a quiet, relaxing evening. There is no rush to get you in and out and the food is so good you want to enjoy every bite. The salmon was absolutely incredible!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We love Stefano's pizzas and steak sandwiches. We usually do take out so this review is not for eating in the restaurant.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Love the Margarita Pizza and the Tomato, garlic and basil pizza. If you want flavorful pizza, this is the place.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

My husband and I really enjoy having lunch at Stefano's during the week. The food is high quality. Some of our favorites include the penne pasta with vodka sauce, the salmon, the manicotti, and the fried ravioli appetizer. We had a 50th anniversary party at the restaurant with a buffet dinner. Service was great, and everyone enjoyed the party.