“Theives”

pa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Theives”
Reviewed December 30, 2009

My wife and I go to sands about twice a week since its openning. We spend about $500 aweek sometimes more. We have been there at least 40 times and have never won a dime. Do the math we will not return their again. They can give all the free play they want because they know we will spend our own money. Where is the gamming control board while this is going on. their paid by the state You and ME.

7 Thank darleneurr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
allentown, pa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A scary disaster”
Reviewed December 25, 2009

We went here on a Thursday evening our regular trip. That night there was a robbery in the garage. The slots have just gotten tighter every month. We have put up with the lack of cleanliness because of all the free slot play. I think it's time to start taking a little longer trek to Mount Airy (very safe and clean environment) or Mohegan Sun rather than take our chances here. Emiril's is ok but I think overrated.

4 Thank luvthecasino
Baltimore, Maryland
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Attractive Addition”
Reviewed December 22, 2009

sands casino made bethlehem town, lively and invitable but casino w/o a buffet and shopping area for non and semi-gamblers made this place no too exciting. we'll wait and see the master plan to put in place.

1 Thank Mai-ImIt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I live in Bethlehem and am a frequent...”
Reviewed December 22, 2009

I live in Bethlehem and am a frequent preffered member. Yes, they give me a lot of free play, but it doesn't make up for the amount of money the machines rob from you, valet parling takes forever to get you car, money goes fast, restaurants are good, and servers are mostly good. They need to loosen up the payouts! Badly. Great nightlife. That's all that's great.

2 Thank strictlyamerican
long island ,new york
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“very clean, lots of slots but dull!!!”
Reviewed October 13, 2009

my wife and i visited the sands twice in the last month. the casino is very clean, the employees are pleasant and friendly, and they have a good choice of slot machines. the trip is about 45min shorter than atlantic city from my home on long island. having said all that, give me atlantic city any day. their is absolutely nothing to do in bethlehem pa. after playing the slots. give me the diamond lounge at ballys and caesars, give me the board walk for a little walk. how about a nice swim in the winter at ballys or harrahs pool, a shoping spree for my wife and viewing the atlantic ocean from the pier. a nice comp room, cocktail and dinner can't beat it!!! outside of vegas that is.

2 Thank messier11