“Not worth the trip”
Review of Sands Casino

Sands Casino
Ranked #3 of 44 things to do in Bethlehem
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My husband came down for a poker tournament only to find that they had canceled it the night before. I checked out the outlets (mostly clothing stores), then sat down at a table in the empty market area to check my phone and iPad, but got questioned about whether I was going to buy anything. When I answered "not yet" I got kicked out.

7  Thank redjaks
There are newer reviews for Sands Casino

Reviewed December 30, 2013

The casino was just too smokey - smoke everywhere and even at the bar located in the non-smoking section! where you had to pay for your drinks even if your playing :( overpriced restaurants. stingy machines. thank goodness for the mall.

5  Thank pattycakesnyc
Reviewed December 29, 2013

This was our second visit after several years and we were pleasantly surprised. More restaurants, nice food court and the outlets were quite a surprise. I would certly make a return visit,

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Come here quite often. Lately its just no fun, the dealer shorted me my winnings on roulette! And spun the ball again before i could even say anything! people that dont speak or understand English act like they're the only person there, yelling to other people, pushing you, sleeping all over the place, just down right rude! Slot machines suck! No wins, except a few cents on the penny and 25 cents. .... Just giving more of a bad taste lately. Not liking what its turning into.

11  Thank rapsongmo
Reviewed December 27, 2013

The history of the Sands grounds is exhibited in the design and decor of the complex. Ride the elevator to the top floor, get off and look around. The view is great, and I think there should be observation placards that highlight some of what one is seeing. In order to go from the shopping garage to most restaurants, it is necessary to walk across the casino floor....an unpleasant situation for me as the smell of cigarette smoke permeates the entire building, and seeps into one's clothes and hair almost immediately. I would likely frequent the restaurants more if this were a non -smoking casino, but I realize the $$$ is made on the floor.

2  Thank CountryRoadGypsy