“Great place to eat or shop, casino was crowded and smokey”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Sands Casino

Sands Casino
Ranked #2 of 40 things to do in Bethlehem
New York City, New York
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Great place to eat or shop, casino was crowded and smokey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

We went to this hotel & casino as friends we know decided that the payout was much better than AC so we set out to find out for ourselves. The casino was a very smokey place and the tables had three people deep trying to play. I have to imagine that it's many local folks as the hotel is small and there are many great attractions on this property the shoppes and the eateries. We ate at Emerils chophouse and that was excellent. The gaming, not so much. Having been to probably more than 50 casinos in the past few years, I would say this was a great getaway, not to distant for me and I would spend more time shopping than gaming. The location is in an industrial area and everything is on the inside as far as enjoyment and entertainment.

Visited July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Centreville, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“FATASTIC TIME!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

The casino is large and there are plenty of tables and penny slots. I was unaware that I was in the smoking section until I developed a light headache. I saw that to express that the smoking secion is NOT at all filled with smoke. I have been to casinos where I can smell like smoke after the visit. I did not experience that here. The food choices were excellent. There were plenty of security guards so I felt very comfortable and relaxed. It was very easy to cash in your winnings with the many redemption booths around. I would definately make the trip here again. The only small issue was we could not find the address on our GPS. So instead we used the Hyatt Place address in our GPS which is 2 miles away and we found the casino with no problem at all.

Langhorne, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Nice casino and good food choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

Visited the Sands for the first time this Saturday, was plenty of parking and the place was very busy. Large casino area with plenty of slots and tables. Lots of resturant choices, had lunch at the deli and it was good, but pricey. Only thing bad was the mens rest rooms, they were so busy that there were lines and of course not very clean. I will go back again as there is also a shopping mall attached and other things I did not see.

HAMMOND
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Good use of old steel mill!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

The parking garage is a little tricky due to its small size. The casino has a dark ceiling compared to others I've been to. 3 of Emeril's restaurants are on the perimeter of the floor. The Outlet Mall is attached and accessible from the casino. They had alot of penny slots that my husband and I played. We had a enjoyable afternoon of entertainment while on vacation!

New York City, New York
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Nice fast getaway to the casino”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Great if youre looking for a Quick drive to the casino without the hassles of the AC crowd or driving 2-3 hours. Excellent food, entertainment, night life, poker tables, shopping and more... All in one place!

Visited May 2013