“Excellent Food”

Mama Nina's
Ranked #25 of 361 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Excellent food, very large portions, great garlic bread that is complimentary. Wish the aisles were a little wider as it can get cramped.

5  Thank MitchellW102

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our favorite Italian restaurant. You will start with amazing garlic rolls, but save room for a huge delicious meal. The portions are very large and there are a number of specials every day. In addition, the regular menu has a big selection. The place is tiny, I don't know how the servers survive, and there are often long waits. It is worth the wait, but I often go for lunch when it is less crowded.

5  Thank Elora21
Reviewed March 26, 2013

very tiny restaurant so you will get to know your neighboring tables. excellent wait staff, really good food.

5  Thank mbtal
Reviewed March 19, 2013

A friend recommended this place to me so I stopped by and I must say I was beyond impressed. The waitress immediately came to our table and uncorked our wine. She then brought over some bread for the table and gave us time to order. After a few minutes she came back and almost instantly our meals were delivered to our table. The portions were HUGE and the food was very, very good. Would recommend to anyone. Plus the prices aren't that high and the food is well worth it.

6  Thank Dave A
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My family has heard great things about this local Italian spot in Bethlehem. We finally had the opportunity to dine at Mama Nina's and enjoyed every second. It has a great atmosphere and great staff. We felt like we were right in the heart of Italy. Needless to say, the food was absolutely outstanding. Seafood lovers cannot pass this place up. We make the trip to this area fairly often and will make this our number one choice when dining with our local family members. If you haven't had the chance, you have to stop in to enjoy one of the best meals you will ever have.

5  Thank Saundra C