“If you like really garlicky garlic bread....”
Review of Mama Nina's

Mama Nina's
Ranked #17 of 354 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I ate her alone while my daughter was visiting a nearby college. They brought me a huge plate of garlic bread covered with garlic and lot of oil. It was warm and quite good. I had chicken and broccoli and my only complaint was that the broccoli was overcooked. The sauce was very good and the chicken was tender. The portion was more then enough for two of me. Service was very fast, which I appreciated.

5  Thank bhappy50
There are newer reviews for Mama Nina's

Reviewed January 23, 2013

What great Italian food! Small and fast paced, but the food is excellent. The portions are huge! They have a little outside sitting area, that is nice if you are able to get there. Inside is a little cramped, but the food makes up for it. When family comes to visit, this is where they want to go first!

6  Thank NKM6785
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had lasagna outside on the sidewalk and wish I had taken the entire family. I only ate a quarter of the portion and couldn't take the rest with me. The food was delicious and I enjoyed sitting in the downtown area and watching people walk by.

4  Thank Courtney T
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Do not let them seat you downstairs!!! The room is dark,dusty and has spiderwebs EVERYWHERE, even going up the walls!! Hard to enjoy food no matter how good it is in this atmosphere!! Disappointed:(

3  Thank Robin M
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

This place is always amazing to eat at! I always love getting the garlic bread at the beginning of the meal, but be careful because it is quite filling. I recommend the sampler type entrees, because you get to sample chicken, sausage, beef and eggplant. Still the same service and food even though owners changed from what I heard.

4  Thank Hawstev