“GIANT PORTIONS”

Mama Nina's
Ranked #22 of 348 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Hellertown, Pennsylvania
“GIANT PORTIONS”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had lasagna outside on the sidewalk and wish I had taken the entire family. I only ate a quarter of the portion and couldn't take the rest with me. The food was delicious and I enjoyed sitting in the downtown area and watching people walk by.

Visited June 2012
4 Thank Courtney T

Schnecksville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Disgusting downstairs!!!!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Do not let them seat you downstairs!!! The room is dark,dusty and has spiderwebs EVERYWHERE, even going up the walls!! Hard to enjoy food no matter how good it is in this atmosphere!! Disappointed:(

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Robin M
“Great as always!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

This place is always amazing to eat at! I always love getting the garlic bread at the beginning of the meal, but be careful because it is quite filling. I recommend the sampler type entrees, because you get to sample chicken, sausage, beef and eggplant. Still the same service and food even though owners changed from what I heard.

4 Thank Hawstev
Manalapan, New Jersey
“Little Italy”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My family and I went to Mama Nina this past weekend. We had an incredible experience. The staff is very kind and prompt with their service. We ordered several dishes, all of which had an incredible and authentic taste. The owner was very nice. He made us feel like part of the family and made all of us laugh. We were surprised that so many people were waiting outside to be seated. The restaurant was packed! We were unable to order dessert. However, we were very understanding due to those waiting to come in and enjoy their meals. Overall, we had a wonderful experience and would return when we come back to the area.

• Visited January 2013
4 Thank Mike B
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
“Busy during festival”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband and I visited hear with some friends during the harvest festival which was a mistake. The restaurant was packed and we had to eat in the basement which was dark and loud. You are sitting back to back and literally shoulder to shoulder with total strangers. Felt bad for waiters that had to run up and down the stairs which was annoying to listnen to. Food was ok.

Visited October 2012