“The Cup is Always on our list of stops every time we are in Bethlehem”

Bethlehem Dairy Store
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Bethlehem
Reviewed September 21, 2013

My husband is from Bethlehem by way of Brooklyn, NY. I am from Washington state. He introduced me to The Cup way back in the late '70's. We had moved back to Washington state 30 years ago, but we come back to Bethlehem as much as we can. So The Cup is a must on our list of places to go to. We enjoy the fresh made ice cream. The last two times were in Bethlehem we had stayed two months, so we had made a trip to The Cup at least once or twice a week. I liked to try at least to different flavors of ice cream on each trip. So I went through most of the flavors by the time our vacation was over. My husband and brother in law always gets the vanilla milk shake. The lines might be long on a hot summer night, but they have plenty of help to serve you quickly. Very friendly service. So if you are in Bethlehem on a hot summer night you need to come and try some good ice cream.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We had stopped off in Bethlehem on a trip to New England, and we thought we would nip out for a little dessert to finish off a hot summer day. This place was a real find - an old-fashioned ice cream store with so many different flavors of hard and soft ice cream and frozen yogurts. Good sized servings, and homemade with all kinds of toppings if you're looking for that sort of thing. Families, old people, young people - everyone was showing up for their own ice cream treat. Well worth the trip.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Been coming here since I can remember. Love the history, LOVE the ice cream. Everything homemade and delicious. The CMP is my favorite. THe long lines always move quick and it's a must stop for a hot summer night.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

If you've never been to the Bethlehem Dairy Store you need to make the trip. Cases filled with wonderful flavors plus soft ice cream and anything you can think of sundaes. All done up like the old fashioned ice cream store. Great for a family outing

Reviewed June 9, 2013

"The Cup" (nicknamed so because of the shape of the original building like a milkshake), is just one of those places you have to go. The ice cream is very good and homemade. Has a very creamy taste to it. Staff has always been nice when I've visited. It does get crowed, but it's almost part of the charm ~ the energy it creates. It is a bit like visiting a piece of local history. Might be a little pricey for ice cream, but I'd say it's worth the visit!