All reviewsruby tuesdaysswim teamwounded warriorlehigh valleybistro stafflafayette collegethe hotel is conveniently locatedshort staystarbucks coffeecrayola experiencebusiness travelerwedding weekendhotel staygreat ratea great staydutch springsoff the highway
Reviewed December 12, 2017

Stayed one night. Room was clean, decor a bit gloomy but fresh & new. The sound insulation is inadequate - heard noise from adjoining rooms and across the hall much of the night. Hard to keep the room cool enough. Nice to be able to access Netflix on TV. For this price, breakfast should be included.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Keith O, General Manager at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor review in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the noise coming from the other rooms and not being able to get the room cool enough. We have shared your feedback with the hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issues that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Bethlehem.

Keith O'Brien
Courtyard by Marriott Bethlehem
kobrien@bethlehemcourtyard.com
610-625-9500

Reviewed December 4, 2017

We arrived for check in around 5:00 and they had our room ready. It was an average room size and was clean. Only had one problem as we requested more pillows and were told they were out. This seems like a simple request that should have been granted. It was only one night so we made do.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 1, 2017

I recently held a staff retreat in this hotel's "Navigator" conference room. The space was perfect and the staff was amazing. I even stayed afterward to enjoy some drinks at the lovely Bistro bar in the lobby. Mark and Caprice were wonderful bartenders and Keith and Jenna helped make my meeting a success! If you are planning a meeting or event, check them out!

Stayed: December 2017
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Dear sarahU6191TQ,
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78 through Trip Advisor.

Thank you for your rave review. As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear your meeting was successful. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. I have passed your comments to our management team and each team member mentioned.
Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon! Look forward to seeing you soon.
Kindest regards,
Peggy
pgodfrey@bethlehemcourtyard.com
610-625-9515 #CourtyardLehighValley

Reviewed November 26, 2017

Everyone was very friendly and helpful! Room was spacious and clean. Very easy access to Route 78, 33, and 22. There is a grocery store and there are restaurants are very nearby. Stores like Bed, Bath and Beyond, Barnes and Noble very close. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Dear Confran17,
Dear Bwenger,

Thank you for your rave review. As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great visit. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. I have passed your comments to our management team.
Kindest regards,
Peggy
pgodfrey@bethlehemcourtyard.com
610-625-9515 #CourtyardLehighValley

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

The best night's sleep ever. The bed was so comfortable! Rooms are immaculate and staff is amazing. This location will definitely be my number one choice whenever I am in Bethlehem. I checked in very late at night and was greeted with such warmth it made me forget my long day. Thank you for your hospitality.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business