“Clean and Swanky Rooms”

Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stayed here one night for scuba lessons at Dutch Springs. This was a convenient location, clean rooms and friendly staff.

The rooms had a nice modern design to them and were very well styled. I liked that there was a small couch and coffee table to spread out on.

Breakfast didn't look too appetizing so I skipped it. Ate dinner at Ruby Tuesdays across the parking lot. I've never ever experienced a restaurant so willing and capable of serving a gluten free meal. The staff truly blew me away and I eat out often due to constant traveling for work.

I believe this hotel just got renovated, so it's a great place to stay at a decent price

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Kevin_and_Morgan
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind comments about our staff and hotel. We truly appreciate you taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay!
We look forward serving you again on your next visit. Safe travels!

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

It seems like a lovely hotel but building started on the substantial plot next door at 6.30am with 3 diggers outside the window moving up and down. Stay on a weekday only if you want an early start! We arrived in the dark with our young children and reception gave us one of the rooms closest
to the site - the diggers are 50m from the window.

Stayed: June 2014
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

Dear SarahH,
Thank you for your honest feedback about your recent stay. Our management team is currently working on a resolution for the ongoing construction next store Please accept our sincere apology for not providing you with a great guest experience. We hope you will give us another try when traveling back to the Lehigh Valley. Please feel free to reach out to me, if I can assist you further. Thank you again.
Peggy Godfrey
610-625-9515
pgodfrey@bethlehemcourtyard.com

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on June 7th, 2014, for a wedding reception. The rooms are spacious and clean. I had a King bed which was very comfortable. There was still enough room for a couch and coffee table. Room had a lot of outlets and light so you could see what you were doing and enough space for cellphone charger and laptop connection.

The breakfast is excellent and there is even a cook for omelet service. Bacon was fully cooked and crispy which was surprising and I liked it very much. I would stay here again but I live so close it really isn't necessary for me but since there was a shuttle service to the nearby golf course where the wedding reception was it was a perfect fit. There is a bar but only stays open till around 11m with not much to choose from but it was a good place to hang out after the reception.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Humsy7,
Thank you for your rave reviews. Our breakfast, spacious rooms, and dedicated staff sets up apart from any other hotel in the Lehigh Valley. Even though, we are a stones throw from
Phillipsburg, there is always time to have a Staycation here at the Courtyard. Thank you again for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon in the beautiful Lehigh Valley.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel numerous times over six years and have been pleased every time. The hotel is clean and well maintained. The staff is just the right combination of friendly, competent, and helpful. The rooms are well designed. The WIFI works well and the lobby is comfortable at 6:00 AM or 10:00 PM. The parking is easy. The location is convenient near stores and highway access -- and it is quick drive to the local colleges, especially Lafayette.

When you check in to your room, make sure the windows are latched. Otherwise you may be awakened by a little bit of road noise.

We highly recommend this Marriott Courtyard.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Miz_Italy
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Miz_Italy;
Thank you for your loyalty to the Courtyard by Marriott, Easton/Bethlehem, PA. Every Guest is a Valued Guest, and we were delighted to be your chosen hotel during your numerous visits to the Lehigh Valley. Our hopes that every guest Experienced Exceptional Service as intended by our Management and Staff.
We sincerely appreciate your business and we value the opinions of our guests. Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Great location off of Interstate 78 and close to Route 22. The staff goes above and beyond to accommodate the needs of their guests. This hotel is definitely a great choice when passing through the Lehigh Valley on business or with family.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jmhm123

Dear jmhm123;
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor and sharing your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott, Easton/Bethlehem, PA.
We learn from each guest what we are doing right, and we are always looking for ways to enhance your guest experience.
Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

This is a great hotel with a friendly staff willing to help in any way. Very clean and up to date - nice rooms to work or relax. The work area has plenty of room with a very nice flat screen TV as well. The beds are nice and comfortable to get a good night's sleep.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your recent stay with us. Our dedicated staff looks forward to providing each guest with a great guest experience. I have shared your comments with our staff and we anxiously look forward to your return to the Lehigh Valley.
Safe travels,

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Would definitely recommend this hotel to others staying in this area. Stayed for two nights. It is centrally located. Has a clean appearance, a vigilant staff and had great breakfast offerings. Great value. Would book again at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Dear LouisM,
Thank you for your rave reviews. Our dedicated hotel staff anxiously awaits our guest arrivals and looks forwarding to providing a "great guest experience". We are the gateway to the Lehigh Valley and the compass point to the East, West, North, & South. Easily accessible off of Rte. 33. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return.
@CourtyardinBeth