All reviewsruby tuesdaysswim teamwounded warriorlehigh valleybistro stafflafayette collegethe hotel is conveniently locatedshort staystarbucks coffeecrayola experiencebusiness travelerwedding weekendhotel staygreat ratea great staydutch springsoff the highway
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel numerous times over six years and have been pleased every time. The hotel is clean and well maintained. The staff is just the right combination of friendly, competent, and helpful. The rooms are well designed. The WIFI works well and the lobby is comfortable at 6:00 AM or 10:00 PM. The parking is easy. The location is convenient near stores and highway access -- and it is quick drive to the local colleges, especially Lafayette.

When you check in to your room, make sure the windows are latched. Otherwise you may be awakened by a little bit of road noise.

We highly recommend this Marriott Courtyard.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Miz_Italy
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Miz_Italy;
Thank you for your loyalty to the Courtyard by Marriott, Easton/Bethlehem, PA. Every Guest is a Valued Guest, and we were delighted to be your chosen hotel during your numerous visits to the Lehigh Valley. Our hopes that every guest Experienced Exceptional Service as intended by our Management and Staff.
We sincerely appreciate your business and we value the opinions of our guests. Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Great location off of Interstate 78 and close to Route 22. The staff goes above and beyond to accommodate the needs of their guests. This hotel is definitely a great choice when passing through the Lehigh Valley on business or with family.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jmhm123

Dear jmhm123;
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor and sharing your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott, Easton/Bethlehem, PA.
We learn from each guest what we are doing right, and we are always looking for ways to enhance your guest experience.
Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

This is a great hotel with a friendly staff willing to help in any way. Very clean and up to date - nice rooms to work or relax. The work area has plenty of room with a very nice flat screen TV as well. The beds are nice and comfortable to get a good night's sleep.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your recent stay with us. Our dedicated staff looks forward to providing each guest with a great guest experience. I have shared your comments with our staff and we anxiously look forward to your return to the Lehigh Valley.
Safe travels,

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Would definitely recommend this hotel to others staying in this area. Stayed for two nights. It is centrally located. Has a clean appearance, a vigilant staff and had great breakfast offerings. Great value. Would book again at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Dear LouisM,
Thank you for your rave reviews. Our dedicated hotel staff anxiously awaits our guest arrivals and looks forwarding to providing a "great guest experience". We are the gateway to the Lehigh Valley and the compass point to the East, West, North, & South. Easily accessible off of Rte. 33. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return.
@CourtyardinBeth
#greatguestexperience
#Eastonlodging
#Bethlehemlodging
#Destination

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I handle all of the booking dates for a Scuba Diving Consulting Corporation. We use Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh / I - 78. I have had the pleasure of using this location for our regional needs for several years and I must admit that we have been treated with care and respect on every occasion. I find the staff extremely accommodating and willing to assist with the needs of each guest. Im my business I have a lot of flux in my bookings, as a result of outside circumstances. Each and every person that I interact with at this location are professional, understanding and willing to work with me in every situation - to resolve even the most challenging of client needs. I would recommend this hotel to anyone for an accommodating stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Blue Horizon Dive;
Thank you for your rave review. It is an absolute pleasure working with your group year after year. Our hotel is the perfect location to stay when visiting Dutch Springs or any other attraction in the Lehigh Valley. Thank you again for your loyalty and we will continue to everything possible to earn your respect and goodwill. See you soon.
@CourtyardinBeth