“Business traveler”

Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Bethlehem
“Business traveler”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

This is a great hotel with a friendly staff willing to help in any way. Very clean and up to date - nice rooms to work or relax. The work area has plenty of room with a very nice flat screen TV as well. The beds are nice and comfortable to get a good night's sleep.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your recent stay with us. Our dedicated staff looks forward to providing each guest with a great guest experience. I have shared your comments with our staff and we anxiously look forward to your return to the Lehigh Valley.
Safe travels,
Peggy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Would definitely recommend this hotel to others staying in this area. Stayed for two nights. It is centrally located. Has a clean appearance, a vigilant staff and had great breakfast offerings. Great value. Would book again at this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear LouisM,
Thank you for your rave reviews. Our dedicated hotel staff anxiously awaits our guest arrivals and looks forwarding to providing a "great guest experience". We are the gateway to the Lehigh Valley and the compass point to the East, West, North, & South. Easily accessible off of Rte. 33. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return.
#greatguestexperience
#Eastonlodging
#Bethlehemlodging
#Destination
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I handle all of the booking dates for a Scuba Diving Consulting Corporation. We use Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh / I - 78. I have had the pleasure of using this location for our regional needs for several years and I must admit that we have been treated with care and respect on every occasion. I find the staff extremely accommodating and willing to assist with the needs of each guest. Im my business I have a lot of flux in my bookings, as a result of outside circumstances. Each and every person that I interact with at this location are professional, understanding and willing to work with me in every situation - to resolve even the most challenging of client needs. I would recommend this hotel to anyone for an accommodating stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Blue Horizon Dive;
Thank you for your rave review. It is an absolute pleasure working with your group year after year. Our hotel is the perfect location to stay when visiting Dutch Springs or any other attraction in the Lehigh Valley. Thank you again for your loyalty and we will continue to everything possible to earn your respect and goodwill. See you soon.
#greatguestexperience
#LehighValleylodging
#greatlocation
Levittown, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night after a concert at the Sands. Can honestly say this was one of the most comfortable hotel beds we have slept on. We would definitely stay at this hotel chain again. Comfortable beds, clean rooms, great price. Thanks again.

Stayed May 2014
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear PattyS;
Thank you for taking the time to letting us know about your hotel experience. Our comfy beds are the talk of the town. It was a pleasure to provide you with a great guest experience while visiting the Sands. Our hotel offers many great packages when visiting the Lehigh Valley, ie: Romance, Sands, Crayola, Dorney Park, Franklin Hill Vineyards and much more. We are the perfect place to Stay & Play.
Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!
Easton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The hotel is located off of RT 33 near I-78 and RT 22, which is centrally located in Northampton County. You can tell the hotel is new and has not been open long. The rooms and lobby are modern and well maintained. I would recommend the hotel to others who would be staying in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear SL:
Thank you for your rave reviews about our hotel. We strive to provide each and every guest with a clean, comfortable room and a great guest experience that you come to expect from Marriott as if you were at your home away from home. Our guests enjoy our many amenities from "The Point" lobby bar, indoor pool, meeting space and most appealing is our full hot breakfast buffet. Please visit us soon and thank you again for staying with us here in Easton/Bethlehem, PA.
Scottsdale
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I checked into the hotel late on February 12th and was given what I was told was the only room (134) left on the ground floor at 11 pm and got at most 2 hours of uninterrupted sleep. First, there were a bunch of drunk guests in the lobby until 1:30 am. This was followed by doors in the hallway opening and closing at 3:30 am which was either the admin staff dropping of invoices or cleaning staff mopping up. Finally, the breakfast staff at 5:30 am to set up!
Just in case you are wondering, yes I made my reservation months ago and asked for a quiet room. I am also a Marriott gold member which I don’t say to brag, but if they treat me like this then you can expect the same or worse!

Room Tip: Avoid room 134, and stay in a Motel 6 instead!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
CourtyardBethlehem, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay. We appreciate you being a long time elite member. Please contact me personally to discuss this experience further.

Leanne Fader
Front Desk Manager
P: 610-625-9516
F: 610-625-8817
lfader@bethlehemcourtyard.com
Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 9, 2014

This hotel can definitely guarantee a good night's sleep. It is located in a quiet area close to industrial offices. The rooms are clean and comfortable. As with any other Courtyard Hotel, breakfast is not included with one's stay. I wonder why this is. Breakfast at the Cafe is $11.95. Hmnnn…I decided to look for the nearest Dunkin' Donuts via Google Maps. Thank goodness for Google Maps! Got my breakfast in half the price. Aside from this trivial matter, it's a very good place to stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Donna A
Dear DonnaA;
Thank you for your wonderful review. Our guests rave about our large conversation area near our warm inviting fireplace, our hospitable staff & much more.. When you are traveling with Marriott's complete family of hotels, each one specifically designed to meet our guests individual needs. Courtyards were designed specifically for the business traveler. Even though, our breakfast is not complimentary our hotel's unique hot breakfast offerings features some of Pennsylvania’s old country favorites. Please come back to see us soon. Thank you again for stay with us here in Easton/Bethlehem, PA.
Peggy Godfrey
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethlehem
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem
#8 of 14 in Bethlehem
Hampton Inn Easton
Hampton Inn Easton
#1 of 7 in Easton

Been to Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78? Share your experiences!