All reviews ruby tuesdays swim team wounded warrior lehigh valley bistro staff lafayette college the hotel is conveniently located short stay starbucks coffee crayola experience business traveler wedding weekend hotel stay great rate a great stay dutch springs off the highway
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The hotel is located off of RT 33 near I-78 and RT 22, which is centrally located in Northampton County. You can tell the hotel is new and has not been open long. The rooms and lobby are modern and well maintained. I would recommend the hotel to others who would be staying in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear SL:
Thank you for your rave reviews about our hotel. We strive to provide each and every guest with a clean, comfortable room and a great guest experience that you come to expect from Marriott as if you were at your home away from home. Our guests enjoy our many amenities from "The Point" lobby bar, indoor pool, meeting space and most appealing is our full hot breakfast buffet. Please visit us soon and thank you again for staying with us here in Easton/Bethlehem, PA.
Peggy
@CourtyardinBeth

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I checked into the hotel late on February 12th and was given what I was told was the only room (134) left on the ground floor at 11 pm and got at most 2 hours of uninterrupted sleep. First, there were a bunch of drunk guests in the lobby until 1:30 am. This was followed by doors in the hallway opening and closing at 3:30 am which was either the admin staff dropping of invoices or cleaning staff mopping up. Finally, the breakfast staff at 5:30 am to set up!
Just in case you are wondering, yes I made my reservation months ago and asked for a quiet room. I am also a Marriott gold member which I don’t say to brag, but if they treat me like this then you can expect the same or worse!

Room Tip: Avoid room 134, and stay in a Motel 6 instead!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
CourtyardBethlehem, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay. We appreciate you being a long time elite member. Please contact me personally to discuss this experience further.

Leanne Fader
Front Desk Manager
P: 610-625-9516
F: 610-625-8817
lfader@bethlehemcourtyard.com

Reviewed February 9, 2014

This hotel can definitely guarantee a good night's sleep. It is located in a quiet area close to industrial offices. The rooms are clean and comfortable. As with any other Courtyard Hotel, breakfast is not included with one's stay. I wonder why this is. Breakfast at the Cafe is $11.95. Hmnnn…I decided to look for the nearest Dunkin' Donuts via Google Maps. Thank goodness for Google Maps! Got my breakfast in half the price. Aside from this trivial matter, it's a very good place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Donna A

Dear DonnaA;
Thank you for your wonderful review. Our guests rave about our large conversation area near our warm inviting fireplace, our hospitable staff & much more.. When you are traveling with Marriott's complete family of hotels, each one specifically designed to meet our guests individual needs. Courtyards were designed specifically for the business traveler. Even though, our breakfast is not complimentary our hotel's unique hot breakfast offerings features some of Pennsylvania’s old country favorites. Please come back to see us soon. Thank you again for stay with us here in Easton/Bethlehem, PA.

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Thsi was a great Courtyard experience! The property is brand spanking new and beautiful. It is tucked into an office park so no noise. There is a bar with an entertaining bartender. Rooms were perfect. Thanks for the experience. We will be back!

• Stayed: December 2013
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear JenniferD;
Thank you for that rave review. We have passed your comments onto Ira. He is one of the many dedicated hospitality staff here at the hotel that continue to provide a great guest experience. Thank you again for visiting the Courtyard Easton/Bethlehem, PA and we look forward to your return.
@CourtyardinBeth

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Stayed only one night but found everything warm and welcoming. Love the fireplace in the lobby and, at this time of year, a Christmas tree. Bed and pillows very comfy. Nice bathroom. Convenient to everything in the area. Only tiny complaint - why can't Courtyards include breakfast if the other Marriott properties can do it?
Would definitely stay here again. I have and will continue to recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear enclave17;
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Our hotel is at the top10% of all Courtyard in the US. Our guests rave about our large conversation area near our warm inviting fireplace. Isn't it a delight to see how we prepared for the holidays? When you are traveling with Marriott's complete family of hotels, each one specifically designed to meet our guests individual needs. Courtyards were designed specifically for the business traveler. Even though, our breakfast is not complimentary our hotel's unique hot breakfast offerings features some of Pennsylvania’s old country favorites. Please come back to see us soon. Thank you again for stay with us here in Easton/Bethlehem, PA.