All reviewsruby tuesdaysswim teamwounded warriorlehigh valleybistro stafflafayette collegethe hotel is conveniently locatedstarbucks coffeeshort staycrayola experiencebusiness travelerhotel staygreat ratedutch springsa great stayparking lotguest rooms
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Thsi was a great Courtyard experience! The property is brand spanking new and beautiful. It is tucked into an office park so no noise. There is a bar with an entertaining bartender. Rooms were perfect. Thanks for the experience. We will be back!

• Stayed: December 2013
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear JenniferD;
Thank you for that rave review. We have passed your comments onto Ira. He is one of the many dedicated hospitality staff here at the hotel that continue to provide a great guest experience. Thank you again for visiting the Courtyard Easton/Bethlehem, PA and we look forward to your return.
Kindest regards,
Peggy Godfrey
@CourtyardinBeth

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Stayed only one night but found everything warm and welcoming. Love the fireplace in the lobby and, at this time of year, a Christmas tree. Bed and pillows very comfy. Nice bathroom. Convenient to everything in the area. Only tiny complaint - why can't Courtyards include breakfast if the other Marriott properties can do it?
Would definitely stay here again. I have and will continue to recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
CourtyardBethlehem, Director of Sales at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear enclave17;
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Our hotel is at the top10% of all Courtyard in the US. Our guests rave about our large conversation area near our warm inviting fireplace. Isn't it a delight to see how we prepared for the holidays? When you are traveling with Marriott's complete family of hotels, each one specifically designed to meet our guests individual needs. Courtyards were designed specifically for the business traveler. Even though, our breakfast is not complimentary our hotel's unique hot breakfast offerings features some of Pennsylvania’s old country favorites. Please come back to see us soon. Thank you again for stay with us here in Easton/Bethlehem, PA.
Kindest regards,
Peggy Godfrey

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I've stayed in Courtyard for 2 weeks for training. It was one of the best here in the states, very clean, staff are very friendly, i didn't face any problems during my stay, I've used the safe box as well & i'd recommend all of you to use it. very near to Ruby Tuesday and punch of restaurants at the other side from the highway.

Room Tip: Always ask for higher floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We were attending a sporting event at Lehigh. This hotel was a few miles away. It was clean comfortable and quiet! There is an outback steakhouse a half mile at the most up the road which was perfect after our long day of driving.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
CourtyardBethlehem, Manager at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent visit with us. We hope your team won and are glad you had an enjoyable evening and a great meal at one of our great local restaurants.
Happy Holidays and travel safely.
With hospitality,
Denise

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I stayed here for a quick over night. I found this Courtyard on Trip Advisor, and the location was good – right off the Interstate. It had good reviews so I gave it a try. It was fantastic. Big, beautiful lobby. Super nice guy welcoming me. The room was bigger than most with 2 queens, frig, coffee pot, a nice closet for your clothes, dresser, etc. The beds were big and comfortable, firm yet cushy. And, the pillows were the BEST EVER. The BEST. Hotel pillows are usually too soft, too hard, too flat, etc. These are just perfect. If I could have taken one, I would, but I try not to steal! No free breakfast, but free wifi and free parking. I am glad I stayed here and would definitely again. Oh, there is plenty of stuff around here. Lots of stores and restaurants, and there is a Ruby Tuesdays right in front of it. You won’t starve or have a lack of shopping. And, there is a restaurant in the hotel. I didn’t eat at the hotel restaurant this time, but I have in the past at Courtyards and its usually pretty good.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
CourtyardBethlehem, Manager at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you for your informative and entertaining review. I am so glad that you found our new pillows to be comfortable. Feel free to have your family and friends reach out to me for details on how to purchase the same type of pillow for you as a great holiday gift.
May your travels be frequent, fun and safe.
With hospitality,