All reviews ruby tuesdays swim team wounded warrior lehigh valley bistro staff lafayette college the hotel is conveniently located short stay starbucks coffee crayola experience business traveler wedding weekend hotel stay great rate a great stay dutch springs off the highway
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We were attending a sporting event at Lehigh. This hotel was a few miles away. It was clean comfortable and quiet! There is an outback steakhouse a half mile at the most up the road which was perfect after our long day of driving.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
CourtyardBethlehem, Manager at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent visit with us. We hope your team won and are glad you had an enjoyable evening and a great meal at one of our great local restaurants.
Happy Holidays and travel safely.
Denise

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I stayed here for a quick over night. I found this Courtyard on Trip Advisor, and the location was good – right off the Interstate. It had good reviews so I gave it a try. It was fantastic. Big, beautiful lobby. Super nice guy welcoming me. The room was bigger than most with 2 queens, frig, coffee pot, a nice closet for your clothes, dresser, etc. The beds were big and comfortable, firm yet cushy. And, the pillows were the BEST EVER. The BEST. Hotel pillows are usually too soft, too hard, too flat, etc. These are just perfect. If I could have taken one, I would, but I try not to steal! No free breakfast, but free wifi and free parking. I am glad I stayed here and would definitely again. Oh, there is plenty of stuff around here. Lots of stores and restaurants, and there is a Ruby Tuesdays right in front of it. You won’t starve or have a lack of shopping. And, there is a restaurant in the hotel. I didn’t eat at the hotel restaurant this time, but I have in the past at Courtyards and its usually pretty good.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
CourtyardBethlehem, Manager at Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you for your informative and entertaining review. I am so glad that you found our new pillows to be comfortable. Feel free to have your family and friends reach out to me for details on how to purchase the same type of pillow for you as a great holiday gift.
May your travels be frequent, fun and safe.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Don't get me wrong, I do like the Marriott properties, Courtyard is one of the best business hotels out there. I had a one night stay (work related) and liked the location of this property. My last stay when I worked in Coopersburg was at the Springhill Suites in Quakertown which I liked immensely. Where the Springhill Suites was more chic, modern the Courtyard is more comforting, homey. The rich warm colors of the hotel is inviting & help to you relax after a hard days work. I didn't purchase a breakfast so I can't comment on the quality/variety of what is offered. The bedding was quite comfortable and the room darkening curtains actually kept the light out! The one wrinkle for me is that housekeeping needs to amp it up a notch, I take the stairs instead of the elevators and the stairwells could use a good vacuuming. I try not to be overly critical of minor issues like this, but its the little things. One other thing I would like to point out - to the female travelers - the bathroom is very nice - large and roomy, but the lighting is lower than normal & the mirror (although very large!) is far away from the edge of the basin where you normally stand while getting ready for your day. It was kind of frustrating!
My overall recommendation is - a very nice hotel, great location & friendly staff. Can't go wrong!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank GypsysMom

Thank you for your detailed comments. I do hope we will have the opportunity to host your next visit to our area whether it is for work or pleasure.
Have a wonderful Holiday Season and safe travels.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed here on the way to New York City and it was wonderful! Our room was really clean, nice, and quiet. The beds were pretty comfy. The staff was extremely nice as well. We will totally stay here again!

Room Tip: Get a high floor, they're really quiet, our room was on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

It is absolutely our pleasure to have you visit with us on your way to New York. I hope the remainder of your trip was also pleasant and hope we will have the opportunity to see you again.
Happy holidays and safe travels.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Nice clean hotel with friendly staff. Stayed for 1 night and would stay again if in the area. 1 major problem is house keeping - specifically the volume level and topics for gossip in the hallway. Heard everything from who was stealing shampoos, to the #s of beds being made to finally who passed gas in the elevator. This went on for at least an hour early in the morning and literally right outside my door.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bjm1271

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback and recent experience at our hotel. Your comments provided a perfect opportunity to re-visit some training with our service team. I sincerely apologize for the unprofessional nature of the conversations and that you had to hear them at all and I am pleased to report that this has been addressed. We do hope to have the opportunity to serve you again and wish you a happy holiday season.